Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests.
All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2697] Thu, 13 October 2005 11:13 Go to next message
Tevian is currently offline  Tevian

Alright, due to a lot of people asking for chests with clothes, weapons, and all that crap, I made 'em, no more asking (Hopefully).

All Clothing and Weapons (Except Frying Pan and Orkon's Club, since you can only carry up to 55 weapons) Also includes all Bows, including the Repeater Bows. Spawns in Lookout Point.

All Hairstyle and Tattoo Cards. Spawns in the Picnic Area

Okay, everybody! Due to high demand, I'm posting up an explanation on how to spawn the actual things.

Steps:
1.) Download Fable Tool.
2.)Download the two TNGs.
3.)Open up Fable Tool, and load up FinalAlbion.WAD
4.)Where it says LookOutPoint.tng right click and click on Import, then look for the LookOutPointGood.tng and upload it, do the same with the PicnicArea.tng
5.)Click on Finalize Import, and save it as FinalAlbion2.
6.)Go to whever you installed Fable on the computer (Usually C:/Program Files/Microsoft/Fable The Lost Chapters). And go to the data folder and then to the levels folder.
7.)Once you're there back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.wad (Move it to another folder or something, you can delete it but don't come whining to me if you deleted it and want it back, to I recommend backing it up)
8.)After you back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.WAD, rename FinalAlbion2 to FinalAlbion.
9.)Boot up the game and enjoy the chests. Smile

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9011/siggydone9bo.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 23 January 2011 14:29] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2704 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 13 October 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raex is currently offline  Raex
Nice one, hope it stops people asking.

Now if you'll excuse me, time to drown in strong coffee.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/The_hatred/raex9ui.jpg
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2903 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Meh, bump.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2911 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RaidZone is currently offline  RaidZone

Tevian wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 14:13

Alright, due to a lot of people asking for chests with clothes, weapons, and all that crap, I made 'em, no more asking (Hopefully).

All Clothing and Weapons (Except Frying Pan and Orkon's Club, since you can only carry up to 55 weapons) Also includes all Bows, including the Repeater Bows. Spawns in Lookout Point.

Tevian, I just looked into the lookoutpoint tng and you have 2 chest in there that have the same cordnets.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/raidzone/b64fcf60.jpg
Currently Working On:
The Lost Echo Mod
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2926 is a reply to message #2911] Sat, 15 October 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

RaidZone wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 08:16

Tevian wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 14:13

Tevian, I just looked into the lookoutpoint tng and you have 2 chest in there that have the same cordnets.
Which makes it one. Wink

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2960 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xDarkMaster is currently offline  xDarkMaster
can someone tell me how to install this?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2961 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

As I have already told you,
Look at the "FreeRoam App" Thread and you should understand how to install it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2964 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the advise Luke, but I'm new to this. I'm still really lost. I can't get the .wad file open or extract anything. I'm not even sure what programs to use. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2977 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

Well if you would take a look at it!
The application you use to extract everything IS the FreeRoam app.

Read all the posts in that topic and you will certainly understand.
And well, if you don't I will have lost all faith in the knowledge of this world.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter

[Updated on: Sat, 15 October 2005 17:06]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2979 is a reply to message #2977] Sat, 15 October 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MegaworM is currently offline  MegaworM
We really need a topic to explain all this clearly to noobs.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2983 is a reply to message #2979] Sat, 15 October 2005 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes we do
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2984 is a reply to message #2983] Sat, 15 October 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

xDarkMaster wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 21:58

Yes we do
Look up... Or scroll up... >_>

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2985 is a reply to message #2984] Sat, 15 October 2005 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
:: saves the URL of this thread in order to spout it to n00bs everywhere ::
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. [message #2987 is a reply to message #2985] Sat, 15 October 2005 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MegaworM wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 22:01

:: saves the URL of this thread in order to spout it to n00bs everywhere ::
Good. Wink Laughing

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3011 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 15 October 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reaper is currently offline  Reaper
That's awesome Tevian, and it really explained everything to me, means a lot, too, great job! Very Happy

P.S: I was wondering if you could create a chest with only the in-game weapons/clothing/items available for the main character (not the NPC's weapons and such) if that's not already done, of course. Razz
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3015 is a reply to message #3011] Sat, 15 October 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Reaper wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 23:47

That's awesome Tevian, and it really explained everything to me, means a lot, too, great job! Very Happy

P.S: I was wondering if you could create a chest with only the in-game weapons/clothing/items available for the main character (not the NPC's weapons and such) if that's not already done, of course. Razz
Well, those are all the weapons and clothing, what I would need to do is just add to any of the chests at least three of each potions/food, and other unused stuff, like Lady Grey's House Deeds, etc... And you're very welcome. Smile

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3336 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 19 October 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luvian is currently offline  Luvian
Fable tool isn't working for me. First it give me an error message saying the NTVDM processor found a non autorized instruction and ask me to close or ignore. If I ignore nothing happen.

I closed the file, and now I can't delete it, it say it's in use. I have windows xp, any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3337 is a reply to message #3336] Wed, 19 October 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
Your upload of Fable Tools is missing required .dlls

Fable Tools does not allow directory export. You must export all files by hand if you want to rid of the .wad If you are fine with having .wad than have at it.

There is also wadtest app written by Bigfreak if I remember correctly. It allows directory export and single file import into .wad

You can also use freeroam app to directory export all the same.

Pretty sure these bases have been covered. Almost to the point that licking cardboard sounds better than replying.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3338 is a reply to message #3337] Wed, 19 October 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Silverback wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 23:52

Almost to the point that licking cardboard sounds better than replying.

*tears another notch out of the many cardboard boxes I have next to me...*

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3342 is a reply to message #3337] Wed, 19 October 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 00:52

Your upload of Fable Tools is missing required .dlls

Fable Tools does not allow directory export. You must export all files by hand if you want to rid of the .wad If you are fine with having .wad than have at it.

There is also wadtest app written by Bigfreak if I remember correctly. It allows directory export and single file import into .wad

You can also use freeroam app to directory export all the same.

Pretty sure these bases have been covered. Almost to the point that licking cardboard sounds better than replying.

Thanks, any idea what dlls I'm missing?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3348 is a reply to message #3342] Thu, 20 October 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't export from a WAD file while Fable is running. Make sure you're not trying to do that.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3388 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 20 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not, I can't even open or delete the program, much less try to make it running.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3396 is a reply to message #3388] Thu, 20 October 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
This is only Fable Tool I still have. It is unreleased beta.
Author: Fatum
http://rapidshare.de/files/5961897/Fable_Tools_0.75_Ex.zip.h tml

Here is the wadtest app.
Author: BigFreak
http://rapidshare.de/files/6542188/wadTest.rar.html

FreeRoam App
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=29&s tart=0&

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3404 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 20 October 2005 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, so that's the DLL I was missing... thanks! Smile

About the mod, I noticed that in the picnic area there are two chests, one that contain tattoos/haircut, but the second one has weapons in it. Did it happen to anyone else?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3405 is a reply to message #3404] Thu, 20 October 2005 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jiko2000 is currently offline  jiko2000

yep yep...I did.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/jiko2000/sigs/sig2.png
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3520 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 22 October 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the mark is currently offline  the mark
nevermind got it fixed Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 11:19]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3584 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 23 October 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ice Cube is currently offline  Ice Cube
They're only 9 haircuts? Confused
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3822 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 25 October 2005 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tech is currently offline  tech

Very easy tutorial, thanks a lot. Enjoying all the weapons and costumes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ioi5/sol.gif
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3931 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 26 October 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Quote:

Steps:
1.) Download Fable Tool.
2.)Download the two TNGs.
3.)Open up Fable Tool, and load up FinalAlbion.WAD
4.)Where it says LookOutPoint.tng right click and click on Import, then look for the LookOutPointGood.tng and upload it, do the same with the PicnicArea.tng
5.)Click on Finalize Import, and save it as FinalAlbion2.
6.)Go to whever you installed Fable on the computer (Usually C:/Program Files/Microsoft/Fable The Lost Chapters). And go to the data folder and then to the levels folder.
7.)Once you're there back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.wad (Move it to another folder or something, you can delete it but don't come whining to me if you deleted it and want it back, to I recommend backing it up)
8.)After you back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.WAD, rename FinalAlbion2 to FinalAlbion.
9.)Boot up the game and enjoy the chests.

OR...

Download Free Roam App from the utilities section.
File|Open - FinalAlbion.wad
Click TNG, and Level's (Patched)
Click RIP - rip to C://Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable/data folder
Dump any and all new tng scripts into the Final Albion folder.

in userst.ini set UseCompiledWAD to False.

Enjoy...

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #3955 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 27 October 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Tevian's way was a lot easier to follow especially for someone like me who has never modded a game before. But i'm making my own chests about 10 minutes later after reading his info and going through his tng's seeing how the coding works.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4004 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 27 October 2005 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vazion is currently offline  vazion
sorry LostInGeneral but my native language the french and im not pretty good in english

my game crash when I try to go in the look out point Crying or Very Sad

Currently working :
tattoo pack :
ghost
demon
tribal
More later

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/3046/vasionbig7af.jpg,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4097 is a reply to message #4004] Fri, 28 October 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiger Sun is currently offline  Tiger Sun
thank you very much for this I like my SOA
now here comes the problem
I choose the good bit where you throw the sword back in
and now I've lost my fav. sword
so I wanted to make a chest in lookout point that has it in
I've got the tools and stuff and I made this

NewThing Object;
Player 4;
UID 18446741874686297328;
DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 84.141661;
PositionY 73.860687;
PositionZ 40.0;
RHSetForwardX -0.927155;
RHSetForwardY 0.374618;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX -0.000289;
RHSetUpY -0.000716;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

I think I've done it right but I'm not sure because I'm new at this stuff
the chest doesn't appear
I am using that same tng file u made I'm just adding a bit too it
So ummmm
can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or at least direct me to something like a tutorial to tng's
any help would be appreciated Smile
sorry if I'm being annoying....

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/TSDM1/Avvies/Sigs/Tiger-sun-sig4.gif
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4202 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 30 October 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zerokitchen is currently offline  zerokitchen
erm... when i click finalize import doesnt happen nothing !

----------------
erm...
1+1 = 11 !
Im a genius of mathematics.
lol.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4226 is a reply to message #4202] Sun, 30 October 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer is currently offline  nightlancer
zerokitchen wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 08:34

erm... when i click finalize import doesnt happen nothing !

that's good not happening nothing means something is happening
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4510 is a reply to message #4097] Tue, 08 November 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Tiger Sun wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 14:32

NewThing Object;
Player 4;
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 84.141661;
PositionY 73.860687;
PositionZ 40.0;
RHSetForwardX -0.927155;
RHSetForwardY 0.374618;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX -0.000289;
RHSetUpY -0.000716;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

the chest doesn't appear
So ummmm
can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or at least direct me to something like a tutorial to tng's

You can only create the chest somewhere you haven't visited yet, so try replacing it with whats in a demon door somewhere.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4512 is a reply to message #4510] Tue, 08 November 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tech wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 06:12

Tiger Sun wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 14:32

NewThing Object;
Player 4;
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 84.141661;
PositionY 73.860687;
PositionZ 40.0;
RHSetForwardX -0.927155;
RHSetForwardY 0.374618;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX -0.000289;
RHSetUpY -0.000716;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

the chest doesn't appear
So ummmm

You can only create the chest somewhere you haven't visited yet, so try replacing it with whats in a demon door somewhere.

You don't have to put a weapon in a chest. You can change the name of another object with the one from the sword of aeons.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4513 is a reply to message #4512] Tue, 08 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

tech wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 15:12

You can only create the chest somewhere you haven't visited yet

No, you can add items, but not remove or replace them.

Ice Cube wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 16:48

You don't have to put a weapon in a chest. You can change the name of another object with the one from the sword of aeons.

That only works if you didn't visit the area before the save-point you're playing from.

You can also put this in the lookoutpoint:
Quote:

Player 4;
UID 99944674187468936296999;
DefinitionType "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 83.0;
PositionY 80.0;
PositionZ 40.0;
RHSetForwardX 0.0;
RHSetForwardY 0.0;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX 0.0;
RHSetUpY 0.0;
RHSetUpZ 0.0;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCInventoryItem;
InventoryUID 0;
EndCTCInventoryItem;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCStockItem;
ForSale FALSE;
Stealable TRUE;
Price 450;
EndCTCStockItem;
StartCTCObjectAugmentations;
SavedInGame TRUE;
AugmentationDefNames[0] "OBJECT_HEALTH_AUGMENTATION";
AugmentationDefNames[1] "OBJECT_EXPERIENCE_AUGMENTATION";
AugmentationDefNames[2] "OBJECT_MANA_AUGMENTATION";
AugmentationDefNames[3] "OBJECT_SHARPENING_AUGMENTATION";
AugmentationDefNames[4] "OBJECT_SILVER_AUGMENTATION";
EndCTCObjectAugmentations;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

The sword should be at the foot of the pointing statue.
You can put in any augmentations you like.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 14:00]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4521 is a reply to message #4513] Wed, 09 November 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=OldBoy wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 13:29]
tech wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 15:12

You can only create the chest somewhere you haven't visited yet

No, you can add items, but not remove or replace them.

Ice Cube wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 16:48

Quote:

That only works if you didn't visit the area before the save-point you're playing from.

If you change the UID it will work. I tried with the original fable to change the apple in the picnic area with the sword of aeons and it works. I did this after i killed JoB.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4522 is a reply to message #4521] Wed, 09 November 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

that's the same as adding a new object, cause the uid is stored in your save.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4635 is a reply to message #4522] Fri, 18 November 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Drifter is currently offline  Drifter
Very useful stuff for new modders.
Good job.
Previous Topic: Which program to use?
Next Topic: Tevians ultimate chest script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:40:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01354 seconds