Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #14074 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 05 November 2006 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vbonedaddyv is currently offline  vbonedaddyv
Tevian wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 11:13

Alright, due to a lot of people asking for chests with clothes, weapons, and all that crap, I made 'em, no more asking (Hopefully).

All Clothing and Weapons (Except Frying Pan and Orkon's Club, since you can only carry up to 55 weapons) Also includes all Bows, including the Repeater Bows. Spawns in Lookout Point.

All Hairstyle and Tattoo Cards. Spawns in the Picnic Area

Okay, everybody! Due to high demand, I'm posting up an explanation on how to spawn the actual things.

Steps:
1.) Download Fable Tool.
2.)Download the two TNGs.
3.)Open up Fable Tool, and load up FinalAlbion.WAD
4.)Where it says LookOutPoint.tng right click and click on Import, then look for the LookOutPointGood.tng and upload it, do the same with the PicnicArea.tng
5.)Click on Finalize Import, and save it as FinalAlbion2.
6.)Go to whever you installed Fable on the computer (Usually C:/Program Files/Microsoft/Fable The Lost Chapters). And go to the data folder and then to the levels folder.
7.)Once you're there back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.wad (Move it to another folder or something, you can delete it but don't come whining to me if you deleted it and want it back, to I recommend backing it up)
8.)After you back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.WAD, rename FinalAlbion2 to FinalAlbion.
9.)Boot up the game and enjoy the chests. Smile

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #14075 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 05 November 2006 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
I would think that "finalise import" is what you need although it has been a long time since i've used Fable Tools.

Also, do not double-post. Especially when the second post is almost identical to the first.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #15957 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 16 January 2007 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomkat500 is currently offline  tomkat500
Ok, I a newbi.javascript: insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body, '', ' Very Happy ');
Very Happy I tried to goto the links but they are dead. anyone know where I can get these files?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #16855 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 25 February 2007 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultraduck is currently offline  Ultraduck
Can anyone post a new link for a Fable Mod download and the two area files? Or attach them in a post (if it's possible)? The links Tevian posted have gone bad. Thanks.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 February 2007 14:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #17070 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 12 March 2007 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
demonater10 is currently offline  demonater10
So, don't want to upload it again?
crai
Sad
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #17071 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 12 March 2007 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
demonater10 is currently offline  demonater10
Nobody wanna re-upload ;(
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #17074 is a reply to message #17071] Mon, 12 March 2007 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Here.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2007 09:33]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #17313 is a reply to message #17074] Fri, 23 March 2007 09:32 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

I don't have the files but I've created a little mod with a chest containing 50 weapons (master, legendary and miscellaneous) and all style cards.

[edit]
Changed my mind and put it in the mods section.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1971& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2007 09:39]

Previous Topic: Which program to use?
Next Topic: Tevians ultimate chest script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:15:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01412 seconds