Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4711 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 22 November 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anth is currently offline  anth
hey good stuffz man i love it hey dude can some one make it so you can hold like um 200 weapons thx oooh and i got some pics for people who like pics!!!! whoops i had the wrong pic before sorry try these
  • Attachment: pics.rar
    (Size: 819.43KB, Downloaded 661 times)

paegan and proud

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 09:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4712 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 22 November 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people who dont get it learn to follow directions if your not completley retarded you might just know how to read(retards!!) im a noob and i did it in about a minute its not hard if you read it Shocked Evil or Very Mad

paegan and proud
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4728 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 22 November 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
You can't make it so you can hold that many weapons. It's hardcoded.

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4744 is a reply to message #4728] Tue, 22 November 2005 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 16:21

You can't make it so you can hold that many weapons. It's hardcoded.

you are quite the fucking critic arent you hey im new

paegan and proud
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4748 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 22 November 2005 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

How many times have I warned you about your language skills, anth.
You need to hold back.
I don't know how many times i've said that we have children on the boards here.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4752 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 22 November 2005 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anth, I'm trying to help you, but you're being such a jackass it's very difficult to stay nice about it.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4832 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 27 November 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pe_Ell is currently offline  Pe_Ell

Administrator
Personal Jesus
anth is banned for a month. And if killa gets uppity I'm going to ban him too since they could be the same person.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you since this is the hand that will beat you. (Theme Song)

Read the site rules or suffer my wrath.
NICE WORK [message #4986 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 05 December 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeadPool is currently offline  DeadPool

I used these modifications and I'll tell you what, they make the game a bit interesting... though I wouldn't use them in a SERIOUS run through Fable, it's still cool to screw around with.

I added the files and then re-assembled the WAD file, opened the boex, save, exit the game, and replaced the modded files with the originals [Because my fiance' doesn't like to cheat] and I have all the go weapons and armor, and she' playing through.

Hey, I have a question... is there anything in those files that would make EVERYBODY call you Jack of Blades?
It's weird because people will be like "Almight, un-killable, Jack."... and that makes me want to kill them... ANYWAY.

I'm a Fable Tattooist in training ^_^
...but I LOVE those files Tevian

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PS,

I was wondering if there was a way to put anywhere beteen 50-900 of the 'Ages' Potions in a single box.
Ages of Skill, Ages of Strength, and so on.

If so, do you think you could run me through something like this *Is not a very good coder*
True power comes from the EXP you ge tin game... and having that... *Thinks about it, and starts drooling all ove rhis key-board.*

Thank ya' homie.

http://img174.exs.cx/img174/1079/zedeadpool47sk.jpg

Everybodies got,
a skeleton in their closet.

Don't ask me,
where they got it.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4987 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 05 December 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heinami is currently offline  Heinami

could someone post the script to spawn Briar Rose's sword?

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #4998 is a reply to message #4987] Tue, 06 December 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

There you go. Coordinates are for lookoutpoint, it should be in front of the pointing statue somewhere.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 00:07]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5004 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 06 December 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DamarStiehl is currently offline  DamarStiehl
Am I reading this right? You can define the augs that go into the weapon when you spawn it?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5005 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 06 December 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heinami is currently offline  Heinami

ah okay thanks man and lol you read my mind thats where i had it spawn but it came up as a iron sword so ty

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5014 is a reply to message #5004] Wed, 07 December 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

You can change the augs, yes. Max of five.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5031 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 08 December 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Underfinger is currently offline  Underfinger
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4044/desktop0ta.jpg

i get that error when trying to use the fable tool

would it work if i used the free roam tool?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5032 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 08 December 2005 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try using this.
  • Attachment: zlib1.dll
    (Size: 69.00KB, Downloaded 698 times)

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5034 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 08 December 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that helped, thanks

did i not get the bereaver from the chest because i had too many things in my weapon inv? i had a minion sword, and i am thinking it took up the slot for the bereaver
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5035 is a reply to message #2697] Fri, 09 December 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have 55 (I think) melee weapons you cannot get any more.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5036 is a reply to message #5035] Fri, 09 December 2005 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DracoYeager is currently offline  DracoYeager

55 melee is the max 20 or 22 is the max ranged
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5078 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 14 December 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atomicsuperman is currently offline  atomicsuperman
Great mod, thanks much for making it.

I have one question, though. Is it possible to remove the chests after they have been opened? I tried copying the original finalalbion.wad file back over from the CD but it made no difference.

Thanks much! Very Happy
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5082 is a reply to message #5078] Wed, 14 December 2005 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
atomicsuperman wrote on Wed, 14 December 2005 14:50

Great mod, thanks much for making it.

I have one question, though. Is it possible to remove the chests after they have been opened? I tried copying the original finalalbion.wad file back over from the CD but it made no difference.

Thanks much! Very Happy

Pretty sure it is saved into your gamesave. Wink
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5083 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 14 December 2005 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atomicsuperman is currently offline  atomicsuperman
Ah, I thought as much. Thank you for the confirmation. Very Happy
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5088 is a reply to message #5083] Thu, 15 December 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DracoYeager is currently offline  DracoYeager

it is saved in the savegame file, that's how tester made Fable 1.01 and 1.02....
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5091 is a reply to message #5088] Thu, 15 December 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cow Tipper
You can move object via coordinates. I remember when I patched Lookout Point on Tester's 1.01 and found a few of his teleport signs a bit off course.

As for the gamesave holding the information. Yeah I know, I was looking at the damn game save entities when I typed that.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2005 13:51]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5101 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 17 December 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reoku is currently offline  Reoku
Quote:

Download Free Roam App from the utilities section.
File|Open - FinalAlbion.wad
Click TNG, and Level's (Patched)
Click RIP - rip to C://Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable/data folder
Dump any and all new tng scripts into the Final Albion folder.

in userst.ini set UseCompiledWAD to False.

where is userst.ini? i've done all the rest and the chest doesnt appear. i did a search and i couldnt find userst.ini.
i dont know squat about modding and things like that, so treat me as an idiot
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5102 is a reply to message #5101] Sat, 17 December 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cow Tipper
Look in root of Fable Folder. You should see the main .exe

There is user.ini and a userst.ini
right there
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5103 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 17 December 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reoku is currently offline  Reoku
okay, it works now

[Updated on: Sat, 17 December 2005 20:41]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5107 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 18 December 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grinch123456 is currently offline  Grinch123456

Now if you could just make another chest with Silver Keys in it, we'd be all set and like, "oh yeah, silver keys baby."

I may have flabby thighs, but luckily, my stomach covers them.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5108 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 18 December 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know it doesn't take much effort for you to do that yourself.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5111 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 18 December 2005 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It couldn't really be any easier, just add some extra lines and insert OBJECT_SILVER_KEY as the item. Surprised Everyone should be able to handle that. Wink

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5118 is a reply to message #5111] Mon, 19 December 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how could you spawn all of the clues for the frying pan?

want this thing so i can load it with mana augs for my mage Wink
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5138 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 21 December 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Spawn 6 OBJECT_TREASURE_CLUE_X (replace X with a number from 1-6) to get each clue.You could of course just save yourself time and spawn OBJECT_FRYING_PAN Wink

But what we put there.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5316 is a reply to message #5032] Mon, 02 January 2006 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lobo is currently offline  Lobo
LostInGeneral wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 16:54

Try using this.

i've got the same problem, and i dont know what i can use to open zlib1.dll
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5323 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 02 January 2006 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It's not supposed to be opened. Shocked It needs to be added to the folder your app is kept. Shocked

But what we put there.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5324 is a reply to message #5323] Mon, 02 January 2006 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lobo is currently offline  Lobo
oh, ok. Embarassed *starts digging grave* oh, pride, i knew you well! dude, wheres the tutorial for this thingy?
wait, i take that back..thanx

[Updated on: Mon, 02 January 2006 14:56]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5329 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 02 January 2006 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt1234 is currently offline  matt1234
I followed the link on the first post and tried to download Fable Tool but got the following error message multiple times.

"Fable_Tool[1].exe-Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because ZLIB.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I searched the forums for an explanation of what this means but couldn't find one. Will someone explain what this error message means, any likely reasons I got it, and how it can be fixed?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 January 2006 18:30]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5330 is a reply to message #5329] Mon, 02 January 2006 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cow Tipper
This has already been explained. You need the .dll. Put this in the same path as the application.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=436& amp;
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5343 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 03 January 2006 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt1234 is currently offline  matt1234
What should I open the file with?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5347 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 03 January 2006 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xeronage is currently offline  Xeronage
That's the most noobish thing I've heard in ages..

"What to open DLL's with"... Someone.... please blow up his computer, or atleast something that stops noobs from coming to the boards

Quote by Satan:
Quote:

It's not supposed to be opened. It needs to be added to the folder your app is kept.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 January 2006 16:29]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5351 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 03 January 2006 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A DLL is an extension for a program. Your computer might have it installed, or it might not. If it doesn't, you'll get that message. If that's the case, download the file and put it in the same directory as the program, and it will function. You don't open the DLL file. You could, but there's no reason to, unless you're deliberately trying to make it not work.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5376 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 04 January 2006 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
dll = Dynamic Link Library. Contains the libraries used by other apps for inclusion within your own. zlib is the standard zip compression library. It's used when you want your app to compress or decompress .zip files. Or in the case of xbox .biz <-> .big

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: Which program to use?
Next Topic: Tevians ultimate chest script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:00:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01310 seconds