Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory
New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory [message #25669] Sat, 01 September 2007 15:01 Go to next message
Wolfdantz is currently offline  Wolfdantz
Hi. New here. But to get on with the problem, I followed Marcopolo's guide (hopefully correctly), but the items won't show up in my inventory. I relaunched Fable several times, but the issue persists. I'm wondering if I did something wrong, but I basically ended up with this. Can anyone shed some light on why the items aren't appearing? (I'm guessing that those're the Bright Plate items, but I could be wrong.) Hope this isn't a really noob question to ask, or one that you guys'll jump down my throat for. >_____>

Ohyes, I applied changes, saved the mods, and edited the int(unknown) to the appropriate number.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 September 2007 15:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory [message #25670 is a reply to message #25669] Sat, 01 September 2007 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
And you going to action, save mods and run fable? if not, thats what you're doing wrong.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory [message #25671 is a reply to message #25669] Sat, 01 September 2007 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wolfdantz is currently offline  Wolfdantz
Mm... I did that, yeah. Two or three times. So, I dunno.
Re: New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory [message #25672 is a reply to message #25669] Sat, 01 September 2007 17:54 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Marc's guide only works the first time the hero is spawned in the game. So you'd have to start a new game.

I'd suggest using a chest.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: It won't even open!
Next Topic: N00B question sowwie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:53:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01196 seconds