Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » unused wepons
icon10.gif  unused wepons [message #25978] Fri, 07 September 2007 14:43 Go to next message
Xaax is currently offline  Xaax
found alot of wepons used by the hero, enemys, rival heros, and some werent included..you can use them if you wish i was just bored. most are tested tho some look werid when used ie: the summoners sword, if you do use them i a mod just give me credit for figureing out they work in game.

I'll be seeing you soon, better make a will.
Re: unused wepons [message #25984 is a reply to message #25978] Fri, 07 September 2007 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Not really. If he plans on making any new additions, i.e., an unused item pack, that would make this a WIP Rolling Eyes

And nice work Wink

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: unused wepons [message #25985 is a reply to message #25984] Fri, 07 September 2007 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xXJack_Of_BladesXx is currently offline  xXJack_Of_BladesXx
? some one already mad a mod like this u get the weopons after fighting wasp queen

Current mod(s): necropolis remake
Complete:Guild demon door remake
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2135/lmsvanhvitswordlb8.th.jpg
Re: unused wepons [message #26030 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know i know... someone already a mod like this I REPEAT "LIKE" this. and yes i plan on makeing a mod that alows the pick up, buy, sell, steal, and such of all hero weild-able items tho it will take some time, since my albion explorer wont open ANY maps, terrian, files, nothin just the main window opens, the icons dont even work,,i dont know......

Re: unused wepons [message #26039 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You should give them all names too besides just "scimitar" Wink

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: unused wepons [message #26040 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive tried but if i change one name then they all have that name Sad

Re: unused wepons [message #26042 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

just make new text entries and link them

edit: or I could if you like

[Updated on: Sat, 08 September 2007 07:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: unused wepons [message #26046 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id prefer u do it rather than me. im one of the few unluck in witch ANY comp. will Run from me....... Embarassed

Re: unused wepons [message #26048 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

gotcha, I will make the fmp soon, it will change the name and description of all the extra weapons. If I miss one tell me. Very Happy

did some, would like you to do the rest, to make a new text entry, double-click a text entry, click "export" next to entry data, close it, go back up to the top of the list and right click on "TEXT_ENGLISH_MAIN", click "create new entry", type a name, go to the very bottom of the list and open the one you just made, click "import" next to entry data, select the file you exported, "apply changes", exit the little window, re-open it, and change the text and change the indentifier to match. copy the id number at the top, apply changes, and paste that as the number for the text entry

[Updated on: Sat, 08 September 2007 12:14]

Re: unused wepons [message #26069 is a reply to message #25978] Sat, 08 September 2007 14:04 Go to previous message
could not get it to work,, tried about 7 times and couldnt get it besides i think i found one of the best apps ever. its a combo program used by another forum i was looking though it takes all of the programs you put into it and while keeping them physicaly seprate it quote from site " allows stream line transfer of files and use of all programs included in its setup" i.e. the ones you put into it. im still trying to find it, and sence its a multi language site its hard to follow.. will tell if i find any thing else interesting. Smile

someone please move this to abandond projects, sorry dont have the time to finsh and dont want to take up space Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 08 October 2007 16:53]

Previous Topic: New Guild Demon Door Area Tng Editing
Next Topic: playable full moon balvirne mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:16:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01349 seconds