Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Its About FE beta 4
Its About FE beta 4 [message #26134] Sun, 09 September 2007 10:51 Go to next message
Critious711 is currently offline  Critious711
i just downloaded fable explorer beta 4 and i have to mods that i wanna try and i cant get it to work i tried doing that save mods and run fable and nothing happens what should i be looking for the 2 i am downloading are
that one and another one
Re: Its About FE beta 4 [message #26142 is a reply to message #26134] Sun, 09 September 2007 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
ok did you go to file and load the file?
Re: Its About FE beta 4 [message #26143 is a reply to message #26142] Sun, 09 September 2007 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Critious711 is currently offline  Critious711
yes i found out what was wrong also can you help me with something how do you make it so you have a certain weapon and certain armour and stuff i am manging to get thru most of it basicly
Re: Its About FE beta 4 [message #26144 is a reply to message #26134] Sun, 09 September 2007 12:51 Go to previous message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
well you could download this mod...

it has all weps(all good weps),all tatoo cards and all hair still cards in two chests out side the guild..

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1971& ;amp ;start=0&
or you could..

Make a backup of your game.bin (fable/data/compiled defs/)

1. Start Fable Explorer (get it here).

2. Look for CREATURE in the scrollbar to your left.

3. Double-click CREATURE and scroll down until you find CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) and double-click it.

4. In the new window click on the [+] in the left panel and scroll down until you find Weapon 1 and click on it.

5. Now put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory. (In the case of Sword of Aeons it's 5526.)

6. Click 'Apply Changes' in the CREATURE_HERO window.

7. Then, in the top bar in Fable Explorer, click 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable'

8. Wait till Fable starts.

Weapon ID's:
You can find the ID numbers of the weapons under OBJECT in the game.bin (it's in the same list as CREATURE from step 2).
Under OBJECT they are somewhere near the end (numbers 5474 - 5628).

Now under Weapon 1 there's also Weapon 2 and Weapon 3.
You can use the same method from Weapon 1 for Weapon 2, but Weapon 3 doesn't work.

Also you can repeat this proces, but you have to save after every time you change the weapon's ID's, or the weapons will disappear

all thanks to OldBoy

[Updated on: Sun, 09 September 2007 12:53]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: albion explorer mess
Next Topic: Problems w/ Albion Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:05:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01658 seconds