Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Request: Have Everything for FE
Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26150] Sun, 09 September 2007 14:52 Go to next message
Critious711 is currently offline  Critious711
i want a mod that gives you All weapons clothing items and gifts etc plus you have max all skills please tell me if this is all ready created if so please put link or download on here ty
Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26158 is a reply to message #26150] Sun, 09 September 2007 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xXJack_Of_BladesXx is currently offline  xXJack_Of_BladesXx
use search
50 weapons all Clothing and stylecards

Current mod(s): necropolis remake
Complete:Guild demon door remake
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2135/lmsvanhvitswordlb8.th.jpg
Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26159 is a reply to message #26150] Sun, 09 September 2007 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
This wouldn't be that hard, just spawn everything you want in a chest.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26171 is a reply to message #26150] Sun, 09 September 2007 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Critious711 is currently offline  Critious711
how would you do that i dont know how to create mods so if someone who did i want them to create a mod that makes a chest spawn outside of heros guild with ALL CLOTHING, EVERY SINGLE WEAPON AND MAYBE SOME YOU CREATED, AND ALL SYLE CARDs and that would be good for my Fable TLC my friends have there own accounts then i have mine and a pure good/pure evil/ pure God accounts and then i want one that is ALL that, also i need a mod that makes you pure good and evil its would be very hard to make, but it should look like your character with the glowing white hands the red glow at your feet then horns with a halo and instead of that heavenly glow that goes when you stop moving its gone not there that would be SWEET. tell me if something like those are created TY
Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26214 is a reply to message #26158] Sun, 09 September 2007 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
xXJack_Of_BladesXx wrote on Sun, 09 September 2007 16:23

use search
50 weapons all Clothing and stylecards

There's your answer, again Rolling Eyes It's exactly what you're looking for. As for the created weapons, you're pretty much screwed unless you read the Wiki about spawning or editing chests' content. And for the other mods, take a glance at "finished mods", you'd be surprised what you might find there.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 September 2007 20:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26231 is a reply to message #26171] Sun, 09 September 2007 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Critious711 wrote on Sun, 09 September 2007 20:03

how would you do that i dont know how to create mods so if someone who did i want them to create a mod that makes a chest spawn outside of heros guild with ALL CLOTHING, EVERY SINGLE WEAPON AND MAYBE SOME YOU CREATED, AND ALL SYLE CARDs and that would be good for my Fable TLC my friends have there own accounts then i have mine and a pure good/pure evil/ pure God accounts and then i want one that is ALL that, also i need a mod that makes you pure good and evil its would be very hard to make, but it should look like your character with the glowing white hands the red glow at your feet then horns with a halo and instead of that heavenly glow that goes when you stop moving its gone not there that would be SWEET. tell me if something like those are created TY

We're not a request factory. The entire point of this site is for people to learn how to mod, not to make mods for people that don't want to figure it out for themselves. Chest spawning is simple, and you'd find more guides than you know what to do with if you looked through the forums. All of your requests are basic things that you can learn to do yourself. The wiki is also helpful for locating things if you don't feel like scouring the forums.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Request: Have Everything for FE [message #26235 is a reply to message #26150] Sun, 09 September 2007 21:10 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
A quick browse of the mods forum has everything you've asked for. This isn't a store. Our employees won't show you were your item is located. Look. THEN ASK.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: UMM REQUEST: ALL TELEPORTS.FMP
Next Topic: I have a request lolz
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:20:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01136 seconds