Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » need help!!!!!!!!cant change the damn summoning mod
need help!!!!!!!!cant change the damn summoning mod [message #26483] Tue, 11 September 2007 19:39 Go to next message
jaydenrrhm is currently offline  jaydenrrhm
ok, i downloaded the permanent summon mod and the summon summoner, i got rid of the summoner,sins in my opinion it sucks, but now i summon a damn snow troll, i changed the default summon to the bee, but i still summon the troll , what do i do????????
Re: need help!!!!!!!!cant change the damn summoning mod [message #26499 is a reply to message #26483] Wed, 12 September 2007 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deathsvisage is currently offline  deathsvisage
apply changes with the bee? and the bee sucks in my opinion
Re: need help!!!!!!!!cant change the damn summoning mod [message #26505 is a reply to message #26483] Wed, 12 September 2007 04:27 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

jaydenrrhm wrote on Wed, 12 September 2007 04:39

ok, i downloaded the permanent summon mod and the summon summoner, i got rid of the summoner,sins in my opinion it sucks, but now i summon a damn snow troll, i changed the default summon to the bee, but i still summon the troll , what do i do????????

Check the rank of the snow troll -> CSummonableCreatureDef

Change it to 1.

Let a different creature kill you summoned snow troll. (This will prove hard obviously...)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Read only mods
Next Topic: did anyone ever read that grave in necroplis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:15:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01245 seconds