Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Problems w/ Albion Explorer
Problems w/ Albion Explorer [message #26695] Thu, 13 September 2007 20:58 Go to next message
Photon is currently offline  Photon
Before I start, I would like to say this has nothing to do with the freeroam app. I got that to work on my first try. You guys put the instructions on the wiki so I had no trouble whatsoever. I am having trouble starting Albion Explorer. It shows the splash and then just sits on the taskbar. I reinstalled it three times but it still doesn't work. I searched this, and I found the Sean_s had the same problem, but managed to fix it, yet he didn't state how he got it working. I would appreciate it if Sean_s or anyone for that matter could help me out. My OS is Vista Ultimate. I've had no problems when using Fable unmodded or with mods. I've also gotten Fable Explorer to work. I hope to get it to work soon. Anyone who can help at all, please post. Thank you.

The tooth fairy teaches children to sell body parts for money.
Re: Problems w/ Albion Explorer [message #26700 is a reply to message #26695] Thu, 13 September 2007 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Well all I did was right click it on the taskbar and click on "Maximized". Took to a while to do because I never use that option and forgot it was there Razz. If that doesn't fix it I don't know what it is, that's just what I needed to do.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Problems w/ Albion Explorer [message #26792 is a reply to message #26700] Fri, 14 September 2007 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Photon is currently offline  Photon
Wow, that did it! I can't believe I didn't think of that. It's a good thing you answered, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to try to make a mod as easily. Thanks a lot Sean_s! Smile

The tooth fairy teaches children to sell body parts for money.
Re: Problems w/ Albion Explorer [message #26857 is a reply to message #26695] Fri, 14 September 2007 22:57 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Your welcomed, but I read it somewhere and thought the same thing as you. Laughing

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Previous Topic: Its About FE beta 4
Next Topic: Problem with FE with search, only!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:50:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01311 seconds