Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Obsessed with Youth.
Obsessed with Youth. [message #27785] Wed, 19 September 2007 01:10 Go to next message
Evolution13 is currently offline  Evolution13
I have a love-hate relationship with the aging effects in Fable TLC, they're cool and all but they make me want to hang onto my youth desperately!

Is it possible to keep rolling back the years by throwing money at Avo or tossing bodies at Skorm, without using the hero save exploit? If not I'd love to to know how to mod a potion of youth in the game. I'd replace the Ages of Strength potion with it since strength xp is the easiest to get. (Just wade into the enemy and start swinging!)

It would feel less like cheating and less artificial than just removing the aging effects, and I'm suprised I can't find anything on the wiki about simply altering the age stat, it must be possible since it can be done at both temples.

Thanks in advance for any help and for listening to the ramblings of a noob. Very Happy
Re: Obsessed with Youth. [message #27786 is a reply to message #27785] Wed, 19 September 2007 01:18 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Evolution13 wrote on Wed, 19 September 2007 03:10

I have a love-hate relationship with the aging effects in Fable TLC, they're cool and all but they make me want to hang onto my youth desperately!

Is it possible to keep rolling back the years by throwing money at Avo or tossing bodies at Skorm, without using the hero save exploit? If not I'd love to to know how to mod a potion of youth in the game. I'd replace the Ages of Strength potion with it since strength xp is the easiest to get. (Just wade into the enemy and start swinging!)

It would feel less like cheating and less artificial than just removing the aging effects, and I'm suprised I can't find anything on the wiki about simply altering the age stat, it must be possible since it can be done at both temples.

Thanks in advance for any help and for listening to the ramblings of a noob. Very Happy

There's a couple things you can do.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2091& ;amp ;start=0&
or
Modify MAIN_HER_STATS to change the age range. (default 18-60)
or
Modify DEFAULT_GLOBAL_DEFS to change how much you age per stat point.

All these changes should impact a saved game.

There may also be some temple variables within the CScriptDef too.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 September 2007 01:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Noob question.
Next Topic: dont wanna sound lika noob.......
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:21:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01004 seconds