Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Bad Mod
Bad Mod [message #28068] Thu, 20 September 2007 18:33 Go to next message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

well I don't know what I did now, but it doesn't matter how many times I reinstall fable, it's all botched up, hell I even copied the original bin and big files off of the cd and put them in the right spots myself, and it still locks up, in fact, it even tells me that the weapons I put on it are still there in the game.bin under object, I need to start fresh, is there something FE is doing?

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)
Re: Bad Mod [message #28069 is a reply to message #28068] Thu, 20 September 2007 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Not sure, try getting a fresh copy of FE. If that doesn't work, uninstall Fable and go beck to it's Directory. Somtimes, it'll keep modded files left over, then install, then new copy of FE.
Re: Bad Mod [message #28070 is a reply to message #28068] Thu, 20 September 2007 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

no such luck, did that alot, in fact, unistalling both and deleting all related directories is what I usually do, but for some reason it doesn't work. actually it's more like FE is backing up the files, idk, I need desparate help cause I can't figure it out, as far as I know I delete/uninstall every file that FE and Fable has, I don't understand how FE can rapidly reapply the faulty mods, an even with windows vista locking them out of the files themselves. it makes no sence, try it, uninstall Fable and FE, then reinstall them, see if it happens to you, I'm almost sure it will.

Current Projects:
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)
Re: Bad Mod [message #28071 is a reply to message #28070] Thu, 20 September 2007 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
I would try it but I'm working on a weapon and if I do uninstall it then I'll lose all my work.
Re: Bad Mod [message #28117 is a reply to message #28068] Fri, 21 September 2007 10:35 Go to previous message

I figured it out, I guess I added an object def to Weapon1 that didn't actually have an object.

Current Projects:
Previous Topic: The Infamous White Balverine Bug
Next Topic: help with arena whisper fight
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 02:47:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01004 seconds