Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » help on spawning new items ie. master sword
help on spawning new items ie. master sword [message #28159] Fri, 21 September 2007 15:58 Go to next message
fatty_man is currently offline  fatty_man
I tried adding it to the inventory using creature_hero/weapon 1. I start my game and it loads but it exits after that, I also tried it with other weapons that are already in the game and it works just not the ones people made. Also I don't want to spawn chest, too complicated.

Please help.
Re: help on spawning new items ie. master sword [message #28162 is a reply to message #28159] Fri, 21 September 2007 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

fatty_man wrote on Sat, 22 September 2007 00:58

I tried adding it to the inventory using creature_hero/weapon 1. I start my game and it loads but it exits after that, I also tried it with other weapons that are already in the game and it works just not the ones people made. Also I don't want to spawn chest, too complicated.

Please help.

So what you are saying is: Spawning in-game weapons works, but new weapons don't?

Which new weapons don't work?

Also: you might want to check this.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: help on spawning new items ie. master sword [message #28172 is a reply to message #28162] Fri, 21 September 2007 17:15 Go to previous message
fatty_man is currently offline  fatty_man
wow... thanks! but I kinda wanted the master sword to work, oh well.
Previous Topic: A Collection of Questions
Next Topic: New spell level
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:06:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01236 seconds