Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Spawning items, Expressions etc
Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #28658] Mon, 24 September 2007 03:52 Go to next message
Degree is currently offline  Degree
hey guys... I had a search and could not find anythign about spawning some of the expressions that I downloaded, The Boast, Levitate and ROFL are a couple, can anyone help please?
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #28659 is a reply to message #28658] Mon, 24 September 2007 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=1d7c309eb0a47e84ba a73879bbdb1330&t=search&srch=expression+spawn&bt n_submit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=&search_ logic=AND&sort_order=DESC&author=

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #28660 is a reply to message #28658] Mon, 24 September 2007 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
None of the info in any of those helped 1 bit..

What I was looking for, was something like... Open the console, and type Spawn Puke Expression, or something STRAIGHT to the point like that...
None of those post actually said what to do to spawn things in way that was remotely interesting.
But thanks for the help
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #28662 is a reply to message #28660] Mon, 24 September 2007 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Degree wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 06:48

What I was looking for, was something like... Open the console, and type Spawn Puke Expression, or something STRAIGHT to the point like that...
None of those post actually said what to do to spawn things in way that was remotely interesting.
But thanks for the help

Your assuming this game was made to be modded. And you'd be so wrong that it's laughable.

Lionhead ripped everything out of the game that could be used as such. Including a console and any uncompiled assets.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #28665 is a reply to message #28660] Mon, 24 September 2007 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
No no no, Fable doesn't have any console. Either stop being lazy or this isn't going to work. Now, do you have Fable Explorer?
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #29204 is a reply to message #28662] Tue, 25 September 2007 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlueTooth wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 04:51

Degree wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 06:48

But thanks for the help

Your assuming this game was made to be modded. And you'd be so wrong that it's laughable.

Lionhead ripped everything out of the game that could be used as such. Including a console and any uncompiled assets.

No, I knew the game was "Unmoddable" long before any of these mods had been made. Although I waited until, a program was created and all these great mods were being produced, I figured by now someone would have found the way to do it easy.

Its a shame this game is hard to mod, because it is great, possible the greatest game I have played in a long time. Mods keep it going, lets hope Fable 2 is friendly.

So anyway, How do I spawn things?
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #29207 is a reply to message #29204] Tue, 25 September 2007 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

here, here, and here.

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)

[Updated on: Tue, 25 September 2007 21:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc [message #29444 is a reply to message #28658] Wed, 26 September 2007 22:42 Go to previous message
Thanks guys, hope you dont take this the wrong way, but I will be lazy I think...

Fable would be great to replay for 8th time, but I just don't have the energy or the time, to put into modding.. I will just use the easy mods that come out;)
Previous Topic: help with fable xbox?
Next Topic: Wondering
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:58:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01263 seconds