Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED
FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28687] Mon, 24 September 2007 09:18 Go to next message
sepheroth479 is currently offline  sepheroth479

I'm requesting a fmp file that is auto loaded one that has every modded weapon and armour maybe a trader that is spawned in look out point.
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28689 is a reply to message #28687] Mon, 24 September 2007 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

sepheroth479 wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 18:18

I'm requesting a fmp file that is auto loaded one that has every modded weapon and armour maybe a trader that is spawned in look out point.

I believe I already gave you this link before. Doesn't have them all, but alot.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28690 is a reply to message #28687] Mon, 24 September 2007 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Look, learn to spawn weapons in chests. If you can't then you're doomed. It's not hard.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28691 is a reply to message #28690] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

im doomed
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28692 is a reply to message #28691] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
It's really not that hard.
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28693 is a reply to message #28690] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

Sean_s wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 12:50

Look, learn to spawn weapons in chests. If you can't then you're doomed. It's not hard.

And here my two posts tell you how to do it.

And of you don't want to click the link, here:

1. Download Freeroam
2. Run Freeroam
2a. Check TNG and choose whether you want the Lev data patched or unpatched.
3. File->Open: Fable - The LostChapters\Data\Levels\FinalAlbion.wad
4. Click RIP
5. You RIP to Fable - The Lost Chapters\Data
6. Move the FinalAlbion.wad to some safe place.
7. In Fable - The Lost Chapters open the file userst
8. Change UseLevelWAD TRUE; TO UseLevelWAD FALSE;
Lev Patched/ Unpatached

To put the sword in a chest:
We're going to put the sword in the chest where the fishermen is:
1. Open the TNG: Fishermen
2. ctrl-f OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE
3. Scroll down to where it says:
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_HERO_GLOVES_LEATHERARMOUR";
4. Change the OBJECT_HERO_GLOVES_LEATHERARMOUR to OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS
It should now read:
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";
5. Save changes.
6. Run Fable
7. Go to the fishermen and open the chest.

4. Note

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28694 is a reply to message #28693] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

how do i make my inventory bigger? I cant fit all these weapons and armours in it Crying or Very Sad
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28696 is a reply to message #28687] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look for a mod called "rat pack", it makes it bigger (before I heard of it, I was unaware there was a cap to inventory Laughing).

Assistant for Conquest
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28699 is a reply to message #28696] Mon, 24 September 2007 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

is rat pack auto loaded or do i have to do it manually?
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28700 is a reply to message #28687] Mon, 24 September 2007 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's auto loaded as it is not a weapon.

Assistant for Conquest
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28707 is a reply to message #28700] Mon, 24 September 2007 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Your going to get the same answer from the same people every time. Just either learn what you need to by reading what OldBoy is giving you, or give up!
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28715 is a reply to message #28707] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

YES MAM GAWD Rolling Eyes
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28716 is a reply to message #28715] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a fun loving guy, it just pisses me off when people ask the same questions over and over again without AT LEAST TRYING to figure it out on there own. But come one, if you take the time to read the instructions at your own pace it's pretty simple. People think modding's hard because they tackle the hardest things first without trying to build up to it on there own level. Trust me, you might think I'm crazy, I know a whole lot because I'm pretty skilled in this catorgory. Well, your wrong I was a noob just like you! Here. Go there, that was my first post on this site. I was a noob like you, and they told me the same things everyone is telling you. The truth is, everyone want's to become an expert at everything. But no one can unless they take the time to learn, just read the instructions for things at your own pace, don't rush through it... just take some time. Ten minutes, start out on simple mods... and work upwards. Don't worry, you'll get better over time! Wink
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28717 is a reply to message #28715] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

sepheroth479 wrote on Mon, 24 September 2007 16:11

YES MAM GAWD Rolling Eyes

Also please refrain from using all caps. While we sometimes get exasperated with people asking the same questions over and over again, there is at least the attempt to be courteous in the, "read the wiki, use the search," etc. However, all caps will invariably get you told off by one of the moderators.

No-one likes seeing all caps, it makes them think they're being yelled at.

Anyways, as Shadow says, learn at your own pace. Try making a weapon do ridonculus amounts of damage, change the graphic it uses, things like that. And keep trying, make backups of the original files mess around with stuff.

Happy modding.

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28720 is a reply to message #28717] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

oh i know i dont blame ya shadow and i have a grip of things
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28724 is a reply to message #28720] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:52 Go to previous message
Good to here it. We here wanna help you to do it correctly, not just so you'll out hair! Very Happy You can ask questions, just remember our two main rules:

1. Search THAN ask - see if a topic's already been made about what your wondering using this.

2. Follow the advice that someone gives you, if you don't understand it... read it again slower... you'll probraly learn you missed something. If you REALLY don't understand it, then ask again.

Just do that and you'll learn in no time, you can also PM me and other members (besides Blue because he disabled members PMing him but anyway) and I'm sure if they didn't already answer you once and they know what your asking they'll be glad to help. Very Happy
Previous Topic: rapier request
Next Topic: Alter Spell:Multi Arrow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:59:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01266 seconds