Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » I dunno if already made but if not.......
I dunno if already made but if not....... [message #30091] Sun, 30 September 2007 16:49 Go to next message
Critious711 is currently offline  Critious711
if there isnt a mod for Good and Evil i was wondering if someone could tell me how to do that

1. I wanna know if there is a way to use fable explorer( once i get mine working) to make you have FULL EVIL and FULL GOOD
2. is there a way to make it so you have the evilness and goodness tweaks(Red glow, halo, etc.)
3. if i cant make this can someone
4.@(^.^)@ - HAPPY MONKEY (AGAIN)
5. ummmmmmm
6. if someone had already made this and has pics and a .FMP please post link
Re: I dunno if already made but if not....... [message #30110 is a reply to message #30091] Sun, 30 September 2007 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Critious711 wrote on Sun, 30 September 2007 18:49

if there isnt a mod for Good and Evil i was wondering if someone could tell me how to do that

1. I wanna know if there is a way to use fable explorer( once i get mine working) to make you have FULL EVIL and FULL GOOD
2. is there a way to make it so you have the evilness and goodness tweaks(Red glow, halo, etc.)
3. if i cant make this can someone
4.@(^.^)@ - HAPPY MONKEY (AGAIN)
5. ummmmmmm
6. if someone had already made this and has pics and a .FMP please post link

I don't understand. You want to have the red glow and halo and stuff? Don't you already have it? And to make yourself evil and good, use the trainer. Not to mention the fact that it's pointless asking how to do something when your FE doesn't work.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: I dunno if already made but if not....... [message #30144 is a reply to message #30091] Sun, 30 September 2007 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know it doesnt work but as soon as i get it working i wanna do it

when you use the trainer it doesnt work what happens is it makes you neutral ASK HESPURUS
Re: I dunno if already made but if not....... [message #30164 is a reply to message #30144] Sun, 30 September 2007 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

no it doesnt, there is a button for evil and a button for good, to activate it you have to do something that would change your alignment and you will see that you just got about 200000000 alignment points

also hesperus isnt around anymore

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: I dunno if already made but if not....... [message #30165 is a reply to message #30091] Sun, 30 September 2007 21:15 Go to previous message
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh didnt know that
Previous Topic: Need a bow
Next Topic: cheromorphdef
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:23:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds