Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Fable Fungus With Easy Installer
Fable Fungus With Easy Installer [message #30471] Wed, 03 October 2007 03:54
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

ok so this is fable fungus! the realization of all the screenshots i have posted and such. included in the zip file is two fmps, one of which i released earlier, my bigass mushroom. also included are the three tngs for the lookout point fungal takeover mod aswell as a second fmp with all the blue mushrooms and the little viney rooty spikey thingies that are in the background of mos of the pictures i posted. There is also a detailed readme and spawning lists for both sub-mods.

EDIT: the new file includes an installer for everything but the fmps, just run the install.bat and it will do everything for you then prompt you to install the fmps, the file also includes the correct wld to make lookout point dark like in the pictures and a new userst.ini that includes the change to make wld changes take effect. i take no responsibility for any screw ups you may have, if you didnt make backups its your fault

***note*** the small blue ones' textures dont look this screwed up anymore, i fixed that, this is just the best screenie i have for all of them.

oh and do me a favour and actually read the readme's you'll probably break it horribly if you dont XD.

watch for my upcoming tutorial on how to change the weather and such in a region, you will need it for this mod to look just aht little bit cooler, like in the screenies

have fun Smile

(swapped out for a new file at 25 dls)

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 October 2007 18:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Just a small weapons pack
Next Topic: Chicken Mod
Goto Forum: