Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » FE problems
FE problems [message #30620] Wed, 03 October 2007 22:03 Go to next message
Audiobook is currently offline  Audiobook
First off. I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm really getting really depressed on my skill and patients of searching heh.

Fabel Explorer keeps on crashing and giving me an error report and I'm not sure whats causing it. If any one knows how to fix it I would greatly appreciate the advice and knowledge.
Re: FE problems [message #30623 is a reply to message #30620] Thu, 04 October 2007 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Helpful information like what the error message says would be usefull. We don't have magic crystal balls.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: FE problems [message #31132 is a reply to message #30623] Mon, 08 October 2007 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audiobook is currently offline  Audiobook
I understand this and sorry that I forgot to mention it but the error message wasn't very detailed. Usually error reports gives me some sort of message but this one fails to fill out the "report" part. Basically it said it encountered a problem and when I hit send error report (which has never been helpful in the past) the window just closed. Though now FE works fine and Ive been editing things like crazy. Thank you kindly for your help.
Re: FE problems [message #41377 is a reply to message #30620] Sun, 18 May 2008 14:34 Go to previous message
Avatar is currently offline  Avatar
Audio how did u get it to work??

Nevermind.

the world is my mod I screwed up.
I cant figure out how to change fuel prices back, and a reinstall wont work. Sad sorry

[Updated on: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: the 3rd movie
Next Topic: Why am I getting scars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:42:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00922 seconds