Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » A quick fix
A quick fix [message #31130] Mon, 08 October 2007 20:47 Go to next message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

I messed up the trader stuff and now the darkwood camp ain't loading. I just need an fmp contain the original(or as close to) of CShopDef, and CShopItemDef from Game.bin

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)
Re: A quick fix [message #31144 is a reply to message #31130] Tue, 09 October 2007 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Site Rule #4

Posting of original game files is strictly prohibited. If you have code to share post just the code you have made. Only attach files if you have created an application or something similar that requires the attachment. If you made many changes to a file but did not change ALL of it then post a PPF or something similar to avoid posting any original code at all. Do not link to original files either. Either way it's just the same as posting them here.

I think this request falls under it.
Re: A quick fix [message #31158 is a reply to message #31144] Tue, 09 October 2007 15:17 Go to previous message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

do you think so? cause I'm asking for an FMP wich isn't the orginal file, technicly. but if that rule does apply then I'm screwed. IK think what he means is like the .big files and what not.

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)
Previous Topic: All NPCs have weapons showing....
Next Topic: the minion weapon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:26:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01188 seconds