Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Wow, what a forum!
Wow, what a forum! [message #31185] Tue, 09 October 2007 17:26 Go to next message
DustinTDust is currently offline  DustinTDust
Wow! You guy's just rock! I mean seriously, where else can one go to find information only to have insults slung at them left and right like monkey flinging his own shit. I'm really glad that you guys make such great programs (which you don't) and that everything worked exactly as it was supposed to (which it didn't), cause otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any help. Way to go, dickfaces. I'm gonna go back to playing fable sans mods now, because I'm sure to get no help here on modding. Thanks for all your help!
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31188 is a reply to message #31185] Tue, 09 October 2007 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I try to help everybody, sorry that lionhead didn't make it easy to mod. Go complain to them, and what will they say? too bad. Sorry we're not all perfect application writers. Sorry you don't take the time to learn. Sorry you're so impatient. This is why nobody would help you, not because were all a**holes.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31189 is a reply to message #31185] Tue, 09 October 2007 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Well, you would rather not have Fable moddable at all? I for one am rather content with the fact that we can even do what we can do, and impressed with the fact that someone made it possible for everyone by spending their time and money and not expecting any back. You probably expected some really easy to use map editor that has full 3d capabilitys and a bin editor that can do anything and everything to it's files, be able to add quests and spells and all that jaz.

Be happy with what you got, you don't know what you have at till the the hand of fate takes it all away from you, so before that happens, enjoy what we have to offer.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Tue, 09 October 2007 18:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31190 is a reply to message #31185] Tue, 09 October 2007 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

exactly

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31208 is a reply to message #31190] Tue, 09 October 2007 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicdude is currently offline  Nicdude
Jeez! What is his problem?

I'm awesome,not conceited.But you can call me Kris
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31212 is a reply to message #31185] Tue, 09 October 2007 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
DustinTDust wrote on Tue, 09 October 2007 19:26

Wow! You guy's just rock! I mean seriously, where else can one go to find information only to have insults slung at them left and right like monkey flinging his own shit. I'm really glad that you guys make such great programs (which you don't) and that everything worked exactly as it was supposed to (which it didn't), cause otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any help. Way to go, dickfaces. I'm gonna go back to playing fable sans mods now, because I'm sure to get no help here on modding. Thanks for all your help!

We give help. We give help again. We give help for the umpteenth time. The reason you receive insults is because you're too lazy to use search. If it's a good, unasked question, it will be answered to the best of our ability. If not, we will direct to the search function. So, in short, and in response to your post, I'd like to say, You're Welcome.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31233 is a reply to message #31185] Wed, 10 October 2007 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Ding ! Ding ! Ding ! We have a wiener !

DustinTDust wrote on Wed, 10 October 2007 01:26

Wow! You guy's just rock! I mean seriously

The sarcasm.. it cuts like the sharpest scalpel.

where else can one go to find information only to have insults slung at them left and right like monkey flinging his own shit.

Do you go to a library and expect them to quote you a section from a textbook every time you ask them a question ? We simply do not have the time or the space to repeat everything Ad infinitum so referring people to a thread or pointing them towards the search function is the next best thing. If you don't want to put the time in, don't, no one here is forcing you to.

I'm really glad that you guys make such great programs (which you don't) and that everything worked exactly as it was supposed to (which it didn't)

Do you code ? Do you have any idea what went into creating the applications people are making available to you here ?
A lot of hours were spent dissecting Lionhead's formats in order to bring these applications to you. Applications which have only been made possible due to people's willingness to give up there time and effort to help. Yes they may not work as smoothly as programs given out by game developers but the differences are clear - they basically sanitize the applications used in the games development in order for the great unwashed to use them and then release, we had no such luxury and so a D.I.Y. job was the best we could offer you. We apologize if this does not meet your exacting standards.

Way to go, dickfaces. I'm gonna go back to playing fable sans mods now, because I'm sure to get no help here on modding

If you want to restrict yourself due to your own inabilities that's fine, I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. We offer help but if you don't choose to take it that's fine.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 October 2007 01:45]

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31234 is a reply to message #31185] Wed, 10 October 2007 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Don't bother wasting breathe. He's already been banned.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31235 is a reply to message #31234] Wed, 10 October 2007 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indonesia War Minister is currently offline  Indonesia War Minister
Be sure to Ban his IP too.
Else he'll comeback

I am Indonesia War Minister, Member of Fanatic Terrorist group, Played Fable for like 2 years
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31243 is a reply to message #31185] Wed, 10 October 2007 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
Edit: Whoop, he's banned.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 October 2007 07:34]

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31271 is a reply to message #31185] Wed, 10 October 2007 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nesdude is currently offline  Nesdude
I understand why you're mad, AND I understand why people on this site are tired of helping people all the time. Some of the guides could be better, but you can really learn alot more from just experimenting and junk. And seriously, if you don't understand what their instructions are saying (BELIEVE ME I KNOW) then just start with easier modding and work your way up.
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31282 is a reply to message #31271] Wed, 10 October 2007 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sepheroth479 is currently offline  sepheroth479

At first this is what I thought too. But Shadow helped me now i'm pretty good and may be releasing a mod soon. Very Happy
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31440 is a reply to message #31282] Thu, 11 October 2007 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

why are you explaining to him, he's banned, and an asshole.

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31445 is a reply to message #31185] Thu, 11 October 2007 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groo is currently offline  groo
what a dick, hes made me want to start modding fable again in my spare time just so i can prove him wrong

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31478 is a reply to message #31445] Thu, 11 October 2007 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

you don't mod anymore?

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31491 is a reply to message #31185] Thu, 11 October 2007 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent been for like two weeks because of Halo 3, but im starting again:) could someon PLEASE teach me how to add helpers to a weapon model?

---current projects---
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31493 is a reply to message #31185] Thu, 11 October 2007 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3281& ;start=0&

Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31495 is a reply to message #31185] Thu, 11 October 2007 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude Thanks
Merci
Danke
Gracias
Takk
спасибо
ringraziamenti
and thanks in every other language on earth

---current projects---
Re: Wow, what a forum! [message #31496 is a reply to message #31495] Thu, 11 October 2007 14:23 Go to previous message

Administrator

np, thank searyan, not me Very Happy

Previous Topic: Need serious help please
Next Topic: Hmmm.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:00:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01669 seconds