Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » A Way Of Setting Back To Default?
A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31471] Thu, 11 October 2007 13:25 Go to next message
TyFly is currently offline  TyFly
Hello. Fan of Fable and amazed of the mods you have here. I'm in a jam though. After I downloaded Fable Explorer and the Fable Easy Trainer Mod ( Smile Awesome btw) and got done playing, the next day I went to get back on (without the mods), the effects of the mod are still there. I thought the effects would automatically go away and set the original stuff back to default after playing. Do the effects still linger in saved games if you save while playing with a mod?
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31473 is a reply to message #31471] Thu, 11 October 2007 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicdude is currently offline  Nicdude
If you changed something with fable explorer, it stays that way until you change it back.

I'm awesome,not conceited.But you can call me Kris
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31474 is a reply to message #31471] Thu, 11 October 2007 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
TyFly wrote on Thu, 11 October 2007 15:25

Hello. Fan of Fable and amazed of the mods you have here. I'm in a jam though. After I downloaded Fable Explorer and the Fable Easy Trainer Mod ( Smile Awesome btw) and got done playing, the next day I went to get back on (without the mods), the effects of the mod are still there. I thought the effects would automatically go away and set the original stuff back to default after playing. Do the effects still linger in saved games if you save while playing with a mod?

Yes, depending on what mods, they WILL stay active. Your best bet is to figure out what you did and change it back. If you can't reinstall Fable. Even with new save games, they will stay active.
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31481 is a reply to message #31471] Thu, 11 October 2007 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

make backups of graphics.big, textures.big, names.bin, script.bin, game.bin, and text.big Wink

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31499 is a reply to message #31481] Thu, 11 October 2007 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
And FinalAlbion.wad

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31600 is a reply to message #31471] Fri, 12 October 2007 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indonesia War Minister is currently offline  Indonesia War Minister
and, to be better. Back Up your save too!
As Blue said(or someone else, can't remember) when the save see a new thing, it cannot be removed

I am Indonesia War Minister, Member of Fanatic Terrorist group, Played Fable for like 2 years
Re: A Way Of Setting Back To Default? [message #31670 is a reply to message #31471] Fri, 12 October 2007 21:34 Go to previous message
sepheroth479 is currently offline  sepheroth479

TyFly wrote on Thu, 11 October 2007 13:25

HA I laugh at you. MOD= Modification. Very Happy
Previous Topic: WoW Model Ripper
Next Topic: fable explorer doesnt work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:40:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00925 seconds