Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » GhostSword Dominatrix Style
GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #32738] Mon, 22 October 2007 21:44 Go to next message
Nastro is currently offline  Nastro

Here you are. Four Katana wielding Dominatrix bitches!

Updated

index.php?t=getfile&id=4747&private=0

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee164/NastroGlide/Signature.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 22 October 2007 21:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #32757 is a reply to message #32738] Tue, 23 October 2007 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

That's pretty funny. Laughing (Good work)

Every notice that the chicks shoes/feet look really weird?

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #32854 is a reply to message #32757] Wed, 24 October 2007 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Grog_McGee wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 08:54

That's pretty funny. Laughing (Good work)

Every notice that the chicks shoes/feet look really weird?

Looks like a skeleton problem. The Creature entry didn't have a CSkeletonMorphDef that was forgotten did it?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #32865 is a reply to message #32738] Wed, 24 October 2007 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Are you asking me? Cuz all I did was import an assassin to the ghost sword, and change the graphic to the dominatrix. And a couple other minor changes. If it looks strange it could be that. I'll check it out.

Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #32952 is a reply to message #32865] Thu, 25 October 2007 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Nastro wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 15:50

Are you asking me? Cuz all I did was import an assassin to the ghost sword, and change the graphic to the dominatrix. And a couple other minor changes. If it looks strange it could be that. I'll check it out.

Well that would be a problem then. The CAppearanceDef that is linked is using the assassin animations instead of whatever anim set the dom uses.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #33398 is a reply to message #32738] Sun, 04 November 2007 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HackerC++ is currently offline  HackerC++
dude just use a gril that can fight and replace its mesh its much beter then wut u have becuz thy dont look like the trying to be buff Laughing i used CREATURE_BRIAR_ROSE_MINION_CAMP cuz u cant replace wispers mesh and the other BRIAR ROSES stop fighting after a few min Sad but she fights like a chick sounds like a chick and moves like a chick i think its much beter that way....cus wut u have is a dude in a chicks body...and that kinda bites...now dont get all mad and start sending me angery pm's cus im just saying,its only my opinion and i dont want to make u mad...this is just a FYI...
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #33403 is a reply to message #32738] Sun, 04 November 2007 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
In the name of all that's unholy learn to type in English.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #33404 is a reply to message #33398] Sun, 04 November 2007 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
HackerC++ wrote on Sun, 04 November 2007 04:17

dude just use a gril that can fight and replace its mesh its much beter then wut u have becuz thy dont look like the trying to be buff Laughing i used CREATURE_BRIAR_ROSE_MINION_CAMP cuz u cant replace wispers mesh and the other BRIAR ROSES stop fighting after a few min Sad but she fights like a chick sounds like a chick and moves like a chick i think its much beter that way....cus wut u have is a dude in a chicks body...and that kinda bites...now dont get all mad and start sending me angery pm's cus im just saying,its only my opinion and i dont want to make u mad...this is just a FYI...

I'm with Satan...
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #33408 is a reply to message #32738] Sun, 04 November 2007 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HackerC++ is currently offline  HackerC++
i was in a rush im sorry if my typing is bad i cant help it Embarassed im trying to post mine but i didnt use ghost,i used the body gard and they even talk like the person that you use...you dont get 4,but they react to you much better.ill post it when i get the chance....but im sorry if my typing is making any one mad i didnt mean any harm

[Updated on: Sun, 04 November 2007 11:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style [message #33446 is a reply to message #32738] Mon, 05 November 2007 14:13 Go to previous message

Thanks. might do all that when i have time.

Previous Topic: Bare Bones Morphing
Next Topic: Dual Wielding: Experiment in modding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:37:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01130 seconds