Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Wanting a Harder Fable game..
Wanting a Harder Fable game.. [message #34201] Sat, 17 November 2007 10:28 Go to next message
Rhys_Kitikion is currently offline  Rhys_Kitikion
Beat the game under 15 hours.. I was looking around the forums and saw a combination that I would like to try out.. but I would like to know the order that they should be installed in.

Fable: Conquest and Trials of Albion.. should Conquest be installed first and then Trials be installed second?
Re: Wanting a Harder Fable game.. [message #34203 is a reply to message #34201] Sat, 17 November 2007 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
It wouldn't exactly be a good idea to mix the two. TOA and FC are two completly diffrent mods, mixing them could cause your game to freeze.
Re: Wanting a Harder Fable game.. [message #34206 is a reply to message #34203] Sat, 17 November 2007 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rhys_Kitikion is currently offline  Rhys_Kitikion
Aww.. more monsters with harder gameplay sounds cool though..
Re: Wanting a Harder Fable game.. [message #34207 is a reply to message #34201] Sat, 17 November 2007 10:52 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Install the TOA TNG set (the FMP only turns the Solus blue), and the Conquest FMP. This should makes things VARY hard, you might even have nightmares Smile.

Edit

Don't install TOA by itself if you want a harder game, because the mass of monsters in the end makes it easyer since you get so much XP, also it throws good free weapons and stuff at you, the Conquest FMP might balance it out because it makes it very easy to die.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Sat, 17 November 2007 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: TIMESTEPNESS!!! (guide?)
Next Topic: Most likely to crash my game???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:50:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds