Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » FableShop Options
FableShop Options [message #35008] Sat, 08 December 2007 21:59 Go to next message
Mythrilia is currently offline  Mythrilia
I had a few questions about the FableShop trainer offered from this site ( http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:trainers:s hop_editor). I checked through the wiki, searched the site for other posts, and either missed the info - or it isn't out there yet. So here goes.

First, is there a way to turn off options? Even if I click the "Disable All Cheats" button (as opposed to the "Turn Off All Cheats" mentioned within the trainer) all of the options still read on. Clicking them does nothing, nor does clicking around them.

Second, well I guess I really don't have a second question if the first can be solved.

thanks
Re: FableShop Options [message #35010 is a reply to message #35008] Sat, 08 December 2007 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
That "Disable All Cheats" button, as my understanding has it, takes that specific item out of the shop's inventory. Without using this correctly, the shop will continue to have a 'foreign' item in it's inventory.

The second question would be what now?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 December 2007 22:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FableShop Options [message #35046 is a reply to message #35010] Sun, 09 December 2007 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mythrilia is currently offline  Mythrilia
The second question then is in regards to the "permenant" part of the shop-trainer. Since I can't (or it seems I can't at least) turn off certain items from showing up, I'm wondering what items will still remain in the shop's inventory once I do click the "disable all cheats" button. Only the ones I've already purchased? Or all of the items since they are all still "on."
Re: FableShop Options [message #36479 is a reply to message #35008] Sat, 05 January 2008 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
The truth is, a Fable Shop Trainer is a bit buggy, since it will make your trader save the data that you want to buy.

Since the trainer often make the other items DISAPPEAR, you should buy the item first, I recomend you use trainer to travelling trader, and buy.

Then renew your own Game.bin with the previous one before you use trainer.

The trainer do permanent although it's cheat has been disabled

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: FableShop Options [message #36480 is a reply to message #35008] Sat, 05 January 2008 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

it always worked just fine for me, along with the other trainers Confused

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: FableShop Options [message #36504 is a reply to message #35008] Sat, 05 January 2008 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
Yeah, but in my case, after you use it, some item that trader sell will disappear, and will only come back if you do reload and disable cheats.

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: FableShop Options [message #36505 is a reply to message #35008] Sat, 05 January 2008 21:32 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

huh, weird Confused

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Problem with Freeroam Patched
Next Topic: +24 Download Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:58:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01377 seconds