Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Good mods like this?
Good mods like this? [message #35050] Sun, 09 December 2007 12:29 Go to next message
His_Shadow is currently offline  His_Shadow
Hello, I am looking for an uber weapon they will kill all no questions asked and being able to cut through anything almost.

Also I am looking for some cool robes but can't seem to find any in this section.

Also I am coming in late I know but I was wondering what the best mods are? Seeing the TLC has been out for awhile I am guessing some good mods have been released.

I checked the recommedended mods but I didn't see any that interested me
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35052 is a reply to message #35050] Sun, 09 December 2007 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
What kind of weapon are you looking for? And what do you mean "able to cut through"? If your looking for just a super-powerful weapon. There's tutorials. For robes, just edit the texture.
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35315 is a reply to message #35050] Sat, 15 December 2007 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sariach
I thimk he want one of those blow'em up real good weapons.I saw one on this site that did 2000 dmg somewhere.

My mind is so logical i create a vibrational frequence that oblitorates all not prepared to face its fury!!!!
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35389 is a reply to message #35050] Sun, 16 December 2007 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

If you've acquired Fable Explorer, all you need to do is change one value to make any weapon you want do however much damage you want.

Simply follow the following:

- Open Fable Explorer

- In the game.bin section (by default this is loaded when you open FE), scroll down and click on the [+] next to 'OBJECT'

- Scroll down until you reach nearly the end of the OBJECT section. You're looking for lines (objects) that begin with 'OBJECT_IRON', 'OBJECT_STEEL', 'OBJECT_EBONY', etcetera. Iron entries are iron weapons in-game, steel are steel weapons, ebony are obsidian weapons, crystal are master weapons, and legendary are weapons such as The Cutlass Bluetane, Willow's Pickhammer, The Harbringer, etcetera.

- Choose a weapon you want to have do Uber damage. Be warned however, that whatever weapon you choose is not used by another being within Albion, for it...
Right, sorry about the sort of Guild Master chat. Anyway, be careful in choosing a weapon because bandits, among other things, wield some of these weapons; for example some bandits use the Obsidian Cleaver weapon, so if you make the Obsidian Cleaver do ultra damage, the bandits wielding it will do ultra damage as well. No being in the game wields an Axe, Two-Handed, or Legendary weapon however, so you're safe with those.

- Now that you have chosen your pain-dealing-object, go ahead and look at the separate pane on the left-hand side. Click on the [+] next to the text 'OBJECT'. Right under the top-most entry there should be a line that says Cdefs. Go ahead and click on it. The right-pane will update. Scroll down this pane until you come to a Cdef with the name, 'CWeaponDef'. Under this text there should be a box labeled 'CDefDataEntry' with an input box next to it. Under this there should be a link that says 'Links to (GameBINEntryID):'. Click on this.

- Another window will open up, but don't worry, this is the last. On the left-pane of the new window click the [+] left of 'CWeaponDef', look down one or two lines, and you'll soon run into a section titled 'Damage'. Click on it, and take a look at the now updated right-hand pane. Input 999 for the hell of it. Congratulations, your new weapon does Uber damage. Get in-game, acquire the weapon, and go kick some...well, since I've forgotten the rules about here, I'll end by saying ''go kill stuff'' instead of typing what I had planned to say. Oh, but have fun.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/ChristmasCow_Tongue.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35402 is a reply to message #35050] Sun, 16 December 2007 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

don't forget to click apply changes and save mods & run fable Laughing

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35448 is a reply to message #35050] Sun, 16 December 2007 16:04 Go to previous message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

Heh, well, yeah, that too...

...Most important part that, isn't it, heheh. Ahh I'm a silly 'ol bull.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/ChristmasCow_Tongue.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Previous Topic: Question about dragon
Next Topic: armor request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:13:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01290 seconds