Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Re-Compressing
Re-Compressing [message #35126] Tue, 11 December 2007 13:10 Go to next message
ColdFusion is currently offline  ColdFusion
I'm modding the Xbox version of Fable: The Lost Chapters. I used FreeRoam to decompress FinalAlbion.wad, now how do I re-compress it so I can upload it to the Xbox and use it?

Can anyone help? Or point me to a post that already exists on this topic, if there is one...

::Don't double post::

[Updated on: Tue, 11 December 2007 13:40] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Re-Compressing [message #35130 is a reply to message #35126] Tue, 11 December 2007 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
It is not compressed.

You don't need the .Wad, rename it on the Xbox and follow the same directions as the PC version and you can eliminate those lengthy upload times for simple edits.

The directions are everywhere, shouldn't be very hard to understand.
Re: Re-Compressing [message #35132 is a reply to message #35126] Tue, 11 December 2007 13:49 Go to previous message
ColdFusion is currently offline  ColdFusion
You're right, it's probably not hard to understand, once you know what you're doing. I, however, don't. This is the first time I've done anything mod-related to a game, so I'm not sure what you mean. If you could point me to a guide or instructions it would be greatly appreciated. I probably sound like an idiot.. sorry. Embarassed
Previous Topic: Need help!
Next Topic: Fable Shop Trainer Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:56:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01045 seconds