Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work...
icon9.gif  blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work... [message #35341] Sat, 15 December 2007 15:55 Go to next message
Aradia is currently offline  Aradia

Hi, er.. i got my hands on blender to start messing around with meshes for armour... which it happily let me do.. I exported the file as a .x file, same format as i'd loaded it in as... but when i tried to import it into FE everything kinda died... Crying or Very Sad

advice please!?

There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and the guy in a hockey mask holding a chainsaw...
Re: blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work... [message #35345 is a reply to message #35341] Sat, 15 December 2007 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

sorry, you'll have to send the mesh to somebody with 3ds max, Blender doesn't have good enough .x support for this

this may or may not help you out: clicky

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2007 16:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work... [message #35391 is a reply to message #35341] Sun, 16 December 2007 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aradia is currently offline  Aradia

Thanks for the info & link Smile I shall have a proper read through when i'm more awake, I tried this morning and my brain said 'no'

There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and the guy in a hockey mask holding a chainsaw...
Re: blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work... [message #35399 is a reply to message #35341] Sun, 16 December 2007 06:29 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Laughing cool, glad to help!

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: No More Hats?
Next Topic: ??? fable explorer is being "homosexual in intent", need halp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 23:23:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01077 seconds