Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » ??? fable explorer is being "homosexual in intent", need halp
??? fable explorer is being "homosexual in intent", need halp [message #35434] Sun, 16 December 2007 12:34 Go to next message
monkeylx1 is currently offline  monkeylx1
Every time I load an FMP, it loads it up right, and I click "save mods and run fable" and it freezes up for like 15 seconds. Then it says the usual "windows cant find splash.exe"
then after 3 or so seconds it says "runtime error! microsoft C++ library... something something something..

At first Id use Fable explorer and it worked. the "windows cant find splash.exe" came up, I click 'OK' and fable starts up normal.

Whats going on?

[Updated on: Mon, 17 December 2007 05:49] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: ??? fable explorer is being gay, need halp [message #35437 is a reply to message #35434] Sun, 16 December 2007 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Mad SEARCH BUTTON!

please use the search button before posting, I'm getting sick of this, this is the 5th time this week somebody has asked, and been answered. look here

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: ??? fable explorer is being gay, need halp [message #35441 is a reply to message #35437] Sun, 16 December 2007 12:46 Go to previous message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

also great job posting this in the closed finished mods section, seriously learn to post in the right subforum atleast

***locked***

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2007 12:47]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: blender help please! exporting .x 3d mesh files that actually work...
Next Topic: newbie, female armour & 3d meshes...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 18:11:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01044 seconds