Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help.
icon4.gif  LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #35868] Sun, 23 December 2007 19:00 Go to next message
Grand751 is currently offline  Grand751
I downloaded a Twinblade fmp file to become twinblade, but after a while I got bored of him and decided to try to make him into a hero again. I messed around with the creature files and saved files and loaded mods, and my guy ended up like this. I looked everywhere before creating the topic to do thing where you click on a button and the picture shows up but I didn't find it (K I figured out a different way of showing pic without it being on the board.) Anyways, the first time i saw this i laughed my arse off but now i'm freaking out since he's going to be this way forever unless I figure out how to fix it. I was stupid and didn't create back ups and I want to reinstall as a last resort. Any help appreciated.index.php?t=getfile&id=5219&private=0
  • Attachment: WTF!!.jpg
    (Size: 30.99KB, Downloaded 1374 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 23 December 2007 20:56] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #35881 is a reply to message #35868] Sun, 23 December 2007 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

try switching the attack style of the hero, just go to CREATURE_HERO and scroll down to attack style

put it back to the hero's

edit: or just grab a new game.bin off the disk

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sun, 23 December 2007 21:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #35882 is a reply to message #35881] Sun, 23 December 2007 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand751 is currently offline  Grand751
sweet it worked. I'm just going to stick to the age reduction/scar removal mod and leave it at that. Thanks for the help.
Re: LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #35883 is a reply to message #35868] Sun, 23 December 2007 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

no problem, glad you figured it out Very Happy

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #47097 is a reply to message #35883] Mon, 10 November 2008 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blademan12 is currently offline  blademan12
Heh made same mistake but i deleted the game bin and i cant find it again. does that mean that i need to reinstall the game?

Re: LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help. [message #47104 is a reply to message #47097] Mon, 10 November 2008 10:23 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You can copy the game.bin off of the discs rather than uninstall/reinstall the game. Neutral
You made another mistake: You resurrected an old thread that I haven't seen since shortly after joining the site.

Pay attention to time stamps, and respect dead threads by not bringing them back. They are old, activity is painful for them, let them rest.
Previous Topic: Whisper
Next Topic: Shot Damage.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:42:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01520 seconds