Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Introduction
icon1.gif  Introduction [message #36120] Fri, 28 December 2007 14:28 Go to next message
Modsec is currently offline  Modsec

Well I didnt see a introduction area or anything, so i figured i'd post here. I'd like to get to know ppl and not be some shadow drifting around behind the scenes afterall.

Right so i go by Modsec used the name since i started playing my first online game. Which was back before i knew what a forum was, since then i have traversed a good bit of moding/gaming communities.

Honestly i joined this forum and you guys so that maybe i could learn how to mod items for Fable and such but before i even come to that ill have to figure out a couple of things. Some things are not what id call explained in a simple manner, so ill create seperate threads about those issues later.

So, im 15 years old. I've never played the original fable nor have i ever played fable 2. I've Played Fable: TLC beat it fairly quickly and found myself wanting more. So i Googled Fable: TLC Mods and was surprised at the lack of moding communities this game has.

I've read through the forums a day or two then decided ill say "Hi" and see what i can do(As well as get any questions i may have answered, Of course Rolling Eyes ). So, that for the most part is all i have to say and i hope to talk with you guys soon.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w301/modsec/jackofbladessig.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 28 December 2007 14:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Introduction [message #36121 is a reply to message #36120] Fri, 28 December 2007 14:51 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Welcome to the forums.

Make sure you make backups of your gamefiles if you start modding Fable. Cause you'll be happy with them one day Wink

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: bows and arrows
Next Topic: fable explorer wont work any more...EDITED
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:49:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01183 seconds