Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Armour Augmentation Effect
Armour Augmentation Effect [message #36272] Mon, 31 December 2007 22:54 Go to next message
facethecannon is currently offline  facethecannon
Is there a way to make the plate armor have a flame augmentation effect?????? that would be sooooo tight. I didnt know which forum to post this in. i tried a couple but someone deleted them

I put the noo in Noob..
Re: Armour Augmentation Effect [message #36275 is a reply to message #36272] Tue, 01 January 2008 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well if you post in the wrong forum a mod will generally move it to the correct one and let you off with a warning (unless it is constantly repeated and warnings are unheeded, but you're new so...). Mods tend to delete redundant information though.

As for your question, I'm fairly certain that you can't, I could be wrong (I'm putting my money on me being right though).
/me anticipates morerunes to come along and say I'm wrong. Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 01 January 2008 00:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Armour Augmentation Effect [message #36276 is a reply to message #36275] Tue, 01 January 2008 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
facethecannon is currently offline  facethecannon
thats kool. ty.
wouldnt that be tight though for an evil charicter to have dark plate armor and the deamon helm. I edited mine to black and bright blood red. and my guy is as evil as can be. so i figured a flame augmention would make the dark plate armor look hellish ya know?

ps is this the right forum for this topic?

I put the noo in Noob..
Re: Armour Augmentation Effect [message #36277 is a reply to message #36276] Tue, 01 January 2008 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I lack creativity and imagination something fierce, so I couldn't make any judgments on how something looks.

I can, however, tell you that this is a discussion about definition editing, so this is the right forum. Razz
Re: Armour Augmentation Effect [message #36278 is a reply to message #36272] Tue, 01 January 2008 09:37 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

to answer your prediction Laughing , it might be possible, but as I see it you would have to really hack the CObjectAugmentationDef. You'd probably need to add a CObjectAugmentationDef to the armor and edit the mesh to have the correct dummy helpers for it to work, then follow the steps for a permanent augmentation effect.

I might be wrong though, and maybe the game doesn't like augmentations on armor, but if you can that's probably the way it would work.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Question: Creating New Texture Entry
Next Topic: need help on modding eyes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:28:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01528 seconds