Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Wiki accounts?
Wiki accounts? [message #36350] Wed, 02 January 2008 08:10 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

how do I get a "special" account on the wiki? I'd like to put a tutorial section there

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Wiki accounts? [message #36352 is a reply to message #36350] Wed, 02 January 2008 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Pe_Ell ultimately decides who has such special powers, so he will have to deem you qualified, your addition worthy, and then there's the whole trust thing.

The other option is that you send your guide to someone who has such awesome wiki-edit abilities, and he/she decides if it's good, and if it is, it may be added to the wiki (note - I said 'may').

More likely than having your own section, you may just get a link from the main page going to a thread in the forum.

Edit: This post stands corrected. Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 02 January 2008 21:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wiki accounts? [message #36356 is a reply to message #36350] Wed, 02 January 2008 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

the whole point is to have it in the wiki somewhere, so really as long as it is visible I don't care. I'd just like to make one big "how to mod fable" tutorial. It will be an indexed, sectioned, detailed (with pictures) tutorial covering hopefully every aspect of modding that anybody can add to.

Re: Wiki accounts? [message #36360 is a reply to message #36356] Wed, 02 January 2008 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Sounds ambitious, go for it. Razz
You can ask Marcopolo to sticky it when it's finished, and if that's not enough you can ask Satan or BlueTooth to put a link to it in the Wiki like with OldBoy's New? Or looking for info thread.
Re: Wiki accounts? [message #36386 is a reply to message #36350] Wed, 02 January 2008 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Pe_Ell has ultimate authority over the wiki accounts. Smile

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Wiki accounts? [message #36407 is a reply to message #36350] Thu, 03 January 2008 06:47 Go to previous message

Administrator

aah, ok, thanks for telling me Smile

(that doesn't mean I'll pester him either, I'll probably just pm him once asking about it)

Previous Topic: OK i need a hand here...
Next Topic: issues with screenshots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:09:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01256 seconds