Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » flaming lute, kilt, blue mohawk, and reaper outfit
flaming lute, kilt, blue mohawk, and reaper outfit [message #36772] Sat, 12 January 2008 10:36 Go to next message
styvn
I'm not a full time modder, but i like to tinker when i can. And yes, sometimes i use paint... sorry...

notes:

-kilt. first one i ever did. Hence the plaid design simply being pasted over the dress. But take a look at the screen shots in my next post and see what you think.

-mohawk is blue.

- reaper outfit is the apprentice hooded upper robe and the villiger dark lower dress. Works great in conjunction with JOB mask and, if you've hacked it, Scyth's weapon. Yes, this one was made with paint, before I got any other editing software. Please bear with me.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 January 2008 12:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: flaming lute, kilt, blue mohawk, and reaper outfit [message #36773 is a reply to message #36772] Sat, 12 January 2008 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
styvn
just some pics of these textures "in action"

[Updated on: Tue, 15 January 2008 22:13]

Re: flaming lute, kilt, blue mohawk, and reaper outfit [message #36979 is a reply to message #36773] Thu, 17 January 2008 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brudda_rigz is currently offline  brudda_rigz
haha the lute is awsome
Re: flaming lute, kilt, blue mohawk, and reaper outfit [message #37217 is a reply to message #36772] Fri, 25 January 2008 17:27 Go to previous message
styvn
yeah, i made the lute on a whim... lol

note: the mohawk now posted is NOT the one in the screenshot anymore! I have redone it, this time NOT in MS paint... I simply have not been able to play the game to get more screen shots since.

I'm also working on redoing the reaper outfit... Again, this time NOT in MS paint...

[Updated on: Fri, 25 January 2008 21:40]

Previous Topic: Joker WIP
Next Topic: Fable Hero can Talk / Speak MOD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:06:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01125 seconds