Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Whats gonna happen when...
Whats gonna happen when... [message #37176] Fri, 25 January 2008 02:56 Go to next message
BananaMan is currently offline  BananaMan

Whats gonna happen when Fable 2 comes out? will people here still be modding fable TLC? Or will they stop completely?

EDIT: I wanna know because if they don't, I have noone to talk to Sad

I am a BANANA! http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/top_searc h.pngSearch before you ask.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 January 2008 03:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37178 is a reply to message #37176] Fri, 25 January 2008 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
A lot of people are probraly going to leave, along with people who will stay. Me, I'm going to stay 'till the end. I don't think Chaos, BlueTooth, or JohnDoe will leave. But that's me.
Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37180 is a reply to message #37178] Fri, 25 January 2008 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Hmm, there was a fablemod.com, then when tlc came out there was a fabletlcmod.com, same guys too...
I don't think it's too far out there to assume there might just be a fable2mod.com, and again, with the same guys.

I'm willing to bet my eleventh toe that at least some of the people who made it all happen in the first place by cracking file formats and making tools will be interested once the fans of Fable 2 become disappointed, the game devs run and hide after the revolt, and Pe_Ell mixes tears of the bitter LionHead fanbase woven together with the souls of many a disenchanted LionHead developers, spite concentrate fresh from BlueTooth's stock, eggs and hate-crumbs to create another Hunter.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 January 2008 04:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37184 is a reply to message #37176] Fri, 25 January 2008 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
If lionhead makes fable2 easier to mod most people will probably go to that game.

However since the game is being developed for the 360 so I dont see that happening.

If the game is a much better game with a more open file system then we will probably go to it.

If the game sucks and is as hard to mod or harder we probably wont go to it.

Only time will tell.
Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37196 is a reply to message #37176] Fri, 25 January 2008 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BananaMan is currently offline  BananaMan

I know I'm staying Very Happy

(Mainly because I don't own a 360, and I'm pretty sure it won't come out for PC. Although it might)

I am a BANANA! http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/top_searc h.pngSearch before you ask.
Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37202 is a reply to message #37184] Fri, 25 January 2008 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
About Fable 2:
I did hear that Fable 2 would be more mod-friendly, but this is just talk so I haven't paid much attention to it. Fable was made to be impossible to mod, it's a Frankenstein of games with a thick layer of sludge and all-purpose grime to make it look original instead of ultra-generic, and it wouldn't be like LionHead to not give the fanbase something to complain about.

About the platform:
Fable 2 being released for PC is like the second coming.
Some people devoutly believe that it will happen.
Others believe that because LionHead didn't explicitly say so, it's not happening.
Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #37207 is a reply to message #37176] Fri, 25 January 2008 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Bear in mind that the original was originally developed for pc then ported to xbox then back to pc so anything can happen.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Whats gonna happen when... [message #39048 is a reply to message #37176] Thu, 13 March 2008 06:13 Go to previous message
Gabonza is currently offline  Gabonza

I will not leave!You all have helped me i and i have helped others there is no way i am going to leave this community Very Happy
Previous Topic: walking...
Next Topic: COMPLETED!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:08:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00995 seconds