Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » weapon request
weapon request [message #37491] Fri, 01 February 2008 15:09 Go to next message
patriclees is currently offline  patriclees
im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong spot but i want a sword like this and i already have a mesh for it i got it from morerunes thanks in advanceindex.php?t=getfile&id=5463&private=0
  • Attachment: SpardaSword.jpg
    (Size: 36.23KB, Downloaded 821 times)
  • Attachment: sparda.obj
    (Size: 44.86KB, Downloaded 438 times)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/patriclees/sig.png

[Updated on: Fri, 01 February 2008 15:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: weapon request [message #37493 is a reply to message #37491] Fri, 01 February 2008 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

No Message Body

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sat, 02 February 2008 07:22]

Re: weapon request [message #37494 is a reply to message #37491] Fri, 01 February 2008 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
In any case, this is the right place for that.

Edit: Like three times... couldn't get the damn link right.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 February 2008 15:49]

Re: weapon request [message #37539 is a reply to message #37491] Sat, 02 February 2008 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
patriclees wrote on Fri, 01 February 2008 23:09

im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong spot

There's a section marked requests, how could you get this wrong ?

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: weapon request [message #37661 is a reply to message #37539] Mon, 04 February 2008 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patriclees is currently offline  patriclees
lol yea i saw that after i posted it sorry so can some 12 make it?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/patriclees/sig.png
Re: weapon request [message #39731 is a reply to message #37661] Sun, 30 March 2008 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geek is currently offline  Geek
u want a 12 year old to make it?? um um 11 so i guess u dont want me to make it
Re: weapon request [message #39732 is a reply to message #39731] Sun, 30 March 2008 15:21 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Geek wrote on Sun, 30 March 2008 16:46

cool ideah but i suck at modding so i cant
Geek wrote on Sun, 30 March 2008 16:54

u want a 12 year old to make it?? um um 11 so i guess u dont want me to make it
Why do you make posts like these? Don't think that I'm trying to single you out though, because too many people make posts that have absolutely 0 (zero, nill, zip, nada) productive use.
Lesson on the Rules!

Posting a reply to merely say you don't know or you also want to know something is a waste of space and all of our collective time
While this rule doesn't directly cover these kinds of posts, they are still a waste of space (see "Lesson on space!") and all of our collective time (see "Lesson on collective time!"), so one could assume that such posts are still against the rules. People who break the rules have bad netiquette (see "Lesson on netiquette!") and people who have bad netiquette generally upset others in the e-community (see "Dealing with those that have bad netiquette!").
Lesson on space!

Space is not infinite. There is a pre-defined amount of space. While there is a lot of space, that is not to say that it can be used for just anything. A waste of space is something that no one gains any useful information from. This is bad. Refrain from wasting space. Conserve space! Save the e-world!
Lesson on collective time!

I wasted 10 seconds reading and understanding your posts. That 10 seconds was wasted because the information I gained from that post was not useful in any way. That's just 10 seconds from me. Everyone who takes the time to read these posts loses roughly the same amount of time. So if 300 people take the time to read and understand them, that is 3000 collective seconds gone. That is 50 collective minutes that could have been used for productivity, but was instead used to read two useless posts. This isn't taking into consideration how many repeat glances any individual might take at these useless posts after they see that there was a reply in this thread, which would take up more collective time.
Lesson on netiquette!

Network etiquette (netiquette) is a general code of behavioral expectations on a forum (and other social e-communities). Having good netiquette is a good way to gain appreciation in an e-community such as a forum. Having bad netiquette or none at all is a good way to get booted from an e-community.
Dealing with those that have bad netiquette!

Most people don't. The nicer communties give warnings, though this kind of member retention only goes so far before someone brings out a ban hammer.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 March 2008 15:51]

Previous Topic: Swapping skins
Next Topic: Frostmourne of Warcraft 3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:56:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02108 seconds