Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » i have some great ideas =]
i have some great ideas =] [message #37514] Fri, 01 February 2008 18:33 Go to next message
derek39 is currently offline  derek39
i have a few ideas that require modeling but i dont think would be TOO hard to create. but my first idea is.

1.i hate the way being good barely changes your appearance. so i was thinking maybe someone could make the halo always visible above your head and maybe intensifying (idk how to spell lol) the aura around you by a bit. also maybe some different horns. other than that being evil looks good enough

2. can someone make a package and installer of all the armor mods?. (no need for weapons since huge weapon pack V5 is coming out.)

3. in some mods i noticed they tried making dragons a somewhat normal monster to fight. but......they.......all.......look.......the.........same... .could you please make some minor model adjustments or maybe make different colored ones? =]

4. i was wondering if there was anyway to make a mod where you could go from huge and muscular to skinny cause i like playing assasin and theif but i hate it at end-game when my character looks like the freakin hulk....doesnt make the game have a stealthy feel.

5. i was wondering if there was anyway to mod the stealing emotion. takes a while even when leveled up maybe you could remove the wait completely?
Re: i have some great ideas =] [message #37515 is a reply to message #37514] Fri, 01 February 2008 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

1. Very, very hard

2. GWP v5 isn't coming out, ever most likely, Alia is gone

3. Very good idea

4. You could try my b-morph program (it's in the tools section), or open the CHeroMorphDef and switch bones entries OR go into the bones folder and screw with the bones yourself

5. I'm not sure, you'd have to check it out yourself

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: i have some great ideas =] [message #37540 is a reply to message #37515] Sat, 02 February 2008 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
derek39 wrote on Fri, 01 February 2008 20:33

i have a few ideas that require modeling but i dont think would be TOO hard to create. but my first idea is.
I like new ideas and new concepts. Feel free to throw any idea you got at us unless it's extremely obvious that it is simply impossible.

1.i hate the way being good barely changes your appearance. so i was thinking maybe someone could make the halo always visible above your head and maybe intensifying (idk how to spell lol) the aura around you by a bit. also maybe some different horns. other than that being evil looks good enough
Let's break this one down a bit.
#1 broken down

1.i hate the way being good barely changes your appearance. so i was thinking maybe someone could make the halo always visible above your head...
This is possible. It would require a CHeroMorphDef edit, throing in another halo weak/strong effect and tying it to being evil, and changing the rank to appear/disappear for both good and evil.

...and maybe intensifying (idk how to spell lol) the aura around you by a bit...
That might be difficult. I'm not sure how far we can go with effect editing. One idea though, if it is tied to textures anywhere then those textures can be edited. That's only if the effects use textures though, and even if they did it would be limited to just that.

...also maybe some different horns. other than that being evil looks good enough
This is possible. Completely different horns require modeling.

2. can someone make a package and installer of all the armor mods?. (no need for weapons since huge weapon pack V5 is coming out.)
Yes, someone can. Whether or not someone will is another story. If would be easier to just get them yourself.

3. in some mods i noticed they tried making dragons a somewhat normal monster to fight. but......they.......all.......look.......the.........same... .could you please make some minor model adjustments or maybe make different colored ones? =]
Bah, I... hate... it... when... people... do... this...
To answer your question, re-texturing is an easy-to-do thing.
Remodeling it to make a noticeably different model, making a new dragon even if it is off of the original, can be difficult.

4. i was wondering if there was anyway to make a mod where you could go from huge and muscular to skinny cause i like playing assasin and theif but i hate it at end-game when my character looks like the freakin hulk....doesnt make the game have a stealthy feel.
I've been playing with this. There are a few ways to go about this. At the moment I've settled with emptying all of the bone files and throwing the contents of strong_tall into berserk, so I'm pretty much average until I use berserk.

5. i was wondering if there was anyway to mod the stealing emotion. takes a while even when leveled up maybe you could remove the wait completely?
Yes, this can be done in the script.bin, SCRIPT_DEF, go all the way to the bottom and you should see the stuff for pickpocket, picklock, and steal, each have a duration, chance of being spotted, and something else. Just change the duration to 0.
Re: i have some great ideas =] [message #37549 is a reply to message #37514] Sat, 02 February 2008 10:26 Go to previous message
derek39 is currently offline  derek39
thanks john! yea i didnt think making new horns would be possible but the halo would be nice. and thanks for the script advice on stealing. also sorry about talking..........like..........this..........lol
Previous Topic: some more ideas
Next Topic: Just a few requests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:07:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01070 seconds