Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Could someone help me please?
Could someone help me please? [message #37588] Sun, 03 February 2008 03:42 Go to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

I've Downloaded the Seperated Assassins Mask, but Fable explorer closes itself as I'm trying to add it into a chest.

Could someone possibly give me a mod that has the Mask WITH a Spawn? (Preferably somewhere in the guild.)

Thanks alot.
Re: Could someone help me please? [message #37590 is a reply to message #37588] Sun, 03 February 2008 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
What do you mean by FE closes when you're adding it to a chest?
You don't add things to chests or do any level scripting within FE.

In any case, go back here and get the Assassin_Mask_Fix.fmp if you haven't already.

As for adding it to a chest, that's level scripting, outside of FE's range. This is a very recent guide of mine. It has no feedback yet.

/me turns on the advertisement announcer's voice machine.
Take the 30 minute challenge!*
If you are not satisfied within 30 minutes of reading and using my guide, I will spawn the chest for you.
That's right, if you still can't figure out how to spawn a chest, I will do it for you.
Woot! Guaranteed to teach someone everything they need to know about spawning a chest in 30 minutes or less, or I will do it for you.

*No way in hell I'm doing it for you, if you can't figure it out, you're on your own.
The farthest I'll go to help you is if you post in my thread what you don't understand or can't seem to do, and I'll reply with advice and edit my guide to reflect what was missing.
Re: Could someone help me please? [message #37592 is a reply to message #37588] Sun, 03 February 2008 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

Alright, I'll read through it, hopefully I'll understand it, if not, I'll ask for more help
Re: Could someone help me please? [message #37624 is a reply to message #37590] Sun, 03 February 2008 17:36 Go to previous message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
JohnDoe wrote on Sun, 03 February 2008 09:45

*No way in hell I'm doing it for you, if you can't figure it out, you're on your own.

Ouch....
Previous Topic: Help
Next Topic: i need help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:36:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01068 seconds