Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Reskins?
Reskins? [message #37594] Sun, 03 February 2008 09:44 Go to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

Could someone make it so the Solus Greatsword is a normal, Silverish colour with a black Hilt?

Also, could someone reskin th Master Longsword or greatsword (whatevers easier) to look like this?
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/link3.jpg

Oh, and maybe the Bereaver, without the spiked bits on it so its just a straight blade?

Thanks Alot.
Re: Reskins? [message #37598 is a reply to message #37594] Sun, 03 February 2008 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I can't say for sure, but I think someone did such a recoloring of the Solus. Not sure on that though, and I wouldn't count on it, as I can't find it.
About the Master Sword, you don't like the one in here?
If not, none of the aforementioned blades can be made to look like that, and making the Bereaver not have spikes requires more than texture work.
Re: Reskins? [message #37603 is a reply to message #37594] Sun, 03 February 2008 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
I can do the solus reskin for you. I am not sure about the link sword one though. I could give the sword a purple hilt and handguard and a metallic blade.

EDIT:

Here is the solus reskin you wanted. Also I could probably get you Linken's Sword of Mastery from WoW. Its a parody that is very similar to the sword link uses in some of the zelda ganes,

File

[Updated on: Sun, 03 February 2008 16:24] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Reskins? [message #37807 is a reply to message #37594] Fri, 08 February 2008 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

Thanks alot!

Uh...how can I put this in the game?

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2008 13:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Reskins? [message #37830 is a reply to message #37594] Sat, 09 February 2008 08:26 Go to previous message
Anonymous Coward
You need to download the file and open it with winzip of 7zip or something like that.

Then open Fable Explorer. Load the fmp. and then you either need to add the solus greatsword to your inventory or go to actions > save mods and run fable.

Once fable starts go buy the solus greatsword.
Previous Topic: Problem with Avo's Tear and changing augmentations
Next Topic: The Chicken Launcher Legendary Weapon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:24:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01139 seconds