Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » fmp
fmp [message #38078] Sat, 16 February 2008 13:37 Go to next message
slik is currently offline  slik
sry for the noob question but...how do i run FMP files?? i wanna get rid of jacks mask but the files to do that in the forums are all fmp files and i cant open dem...plz help.
fmp [message #38079 is a reply to message #38078] Sat, 16 February 2008 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slik is currently offline  slik
and on top of that ive done something stupid and have made the FMP thing open with winzip but that just doesnt work Sad can sum1 plz tell me how to fix this?
Re: fmp [message #38080 is a reply to message #38079] Sat, 16 February 2008 15:35 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Wiki Except

Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP)

To load a downloaded package click ‘File’ on the toolbar, select ‘Load Fable Mod Package’ and select the file in the window that appears. Once selected press the ‘open’ button and Fable Explorer will add the entries contained with the package to the relevent BIG/BIN archives. Once this is done either save the BIG/BIN archives manually in you want to play the game later or go to ‘Actions’ on the toolbar and select ‘Save Mods And Run Fable’ to start the game straight away.
Full page. FMP files are not meant to be used with anything other than FE, so things like notepad, WinZip, FireFox, or anything else is not going to work.

Forum Etiquette

With all of that said, welcome and have fun at FableTLCMod.com.
Previous Topic: Noob Question
Next Topic: Ok so i have a few problems.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:45:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00958 seconds