Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » spawning (sorry im new :( )
icon5.gif  spawning (sorry im new :( ) [message #38424] Mon, 25 February 2008 21:22 Go to next message
roycu is currently offline  roycu
theres like a million differnt cool mods id like to play with.......but none of them are already spawned.....i serched and it looks like you have to use free app.....its to confussing for me and yaaa so can someone tell me how to make custom wepons/armor/mask/etc...spawn without free app? im new so please give easy instratuons Smile anthoer qustion i have is is there a mod to get max sliver keys? thanks for all your time sorry about me being such a noob, thanks in advanced Smile
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( ) [message #38425 is a reply to message #38424] Mon, 25 February 2008 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There are two alternative methods to get items without spawning.

You can use the shop trainer (though if used improperly it can corrupt your save game), there is this method, which can only be used for weapons, and there is this method, which can include armor/hair but can only be used once and requires a new game.

You only need 30 of those keys, but there are alternate methods for that too.
You can make it so each chest requires less keys or none at all.
There are mods for that, no key and one key.

If you learned how to spawn a chest, it would open up many other possibilities, such as spawning 30 keys, spawning everything that is hidden in a silver key chest, or simply changing those silver key chests into ordinary ones. In my sig, there is a link to a guide that still needs feedback. It's not difficult, as it is targeted for people like you. If you have a problem with my guide (can't understand something, don't know how to do something, etc.) please let me know in that thread so I can revise it and make it easier for others.
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( ) [message #38426 is a reply to message #38424] Mon, 25 February 2008 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roycu is currently offline  roycu
ok its all working but how do you change your bones?

[Updated on: Mon, 25 February 2008 23:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: spawning (sorry im new :( ) [message #38430 is a reply to message #38426] Mon, 25 February 2008 23:37 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There are a few ways to change bones, it depends on what you want to accomplish.

You can edit the existing bones in your ..\data\bones folder.
You can go to the CHeroMorphDef for the Hero and change which bones he has and when they are used (if he's evil/good/fat/berserky/tall/strong/pathetic/whatever).
You can use morerunes' B-Morph app (found in the tools forum) to make bones.
Other possibilities are sprinkled here and there on the forum, search and see if you find anything you're interested in.
Previous Topic: Ok so i have a few problems.
Next Topic: bones/b-morph
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:21:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01026 seconds