Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » bones/b-morph
icon5.gif  bones/b-morph [message #38435] Tue, 26 February 2008 13:49 Go to next message
roycu is currently offline  roycu
ok so b-morph is useless to me becasue there is NO gudie for it i serch the forums the only thing averible is the prgram (witch i downloaded) but no guide on what the numbers are for and such. basicly i want a guy the size of half power such as jacks size so it dosent look weak as hell but isnt all huge and stuff, so can you please give me eaither a gud that tells me what the numbers are for and whaat i should change them to to make my char half power or could someone tell me a differnt method (i need step by step stuff cause as you already know im a noob) this is my FINAL question Smile once i know how to do that i shall be happyily modding i am sorry for how stupid i am i just started modding like 2 days ago thanks for any help offerd Smile oh and i read somewher that its possible to mkae your hands glow a differnt coulor with high lv will (you know the blue around the hands) id like help with that to ok now that is for sure my FINAL question i will try my hardest not to bother you guys again thanks ALOT for the help Smile ill be checking to see if anyone can help thanks

bye Smile
Re: bones/b-morph [message #38436 is a reply to message #38435] Tue, 26 February 2008 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Make all the numbers for your bones 0.9 or 1.
Alternative methods would include emptying the bone files for the Hero or going into his CHeroMorphDef and delete the bone entries, so as to stop bone morphing. By default, the Hero isn't huge or weak, he's somewhere in between. It's the bones that change that.

Questions don't bother me.
Unnecessarily large run-on sentences without any punctuation and sprinkled with smilies here and there that have to be used as checkpoints in case you lose your place are among the few things that bother me.
Re: bones/b-morph [message #38437 is a reply to message #38435] Tue, 26 February 2008 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i can just delet the file and it will make him look the way i want? or i could us b-morph and change everything to 1 or 0.9 then save and replace thats right, right. I dont want to mess up by simply deleting them so im making sure that im doing it right thanks
Re: bones/b-morph [message #38438 is a reply to message #38437] Tue, 26 February 2008 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Don't delete it. If the game calls something that doesn't exist you can expect it to die.

But if you open them up (any text editor will do) and remove everything except for
Creature_type: CREATURE_HERO;
#Start_group_settings
#End_group_settings
#Start_Bone_data
#End_bone_data
for all of the Hero's bones, it will completely remove bone morphing. You could also change all the numbers to about 0.9 or 1.0 and you'll get a similar effect, 0.9 making him a tad smaller.

The alternative is deleting the bone entries in the CHeroMorphDef. That makes it so the Hero doesn't use the bones at all.
Re: bones/b-morph [message #38439 is a reply to message #38435] Tue, 26 February 2008 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I recommend setting everything to about 1.1

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: bones/b-morph [message #38440 is a reply to message #38435] Tue, 26 February 2008 17:18 Go to previous message
Thanks to both of you Smile

Ill try and make it work useing your many methods, ill keep you updated on if i manged it or not, thanks for the advice
Previous Topic: spawning (sorry im new :( )
Next Topic: Total noob question.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:57:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01601 seconds