Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Total noob question.
Total noob question. [message #38524] Fri, 29 February 2008 20:09 Go to next message
Aeon is currently offline  Aeon
I've played Fable for a long time and it's really my first time hearing about mods for it It's not that I don't know how to mod it's just that how do I install a mod? Confused
Re: Total noob question. [message #38525 is a reply to message #38524] Fri, 29 February 2008 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Aeon wrote on Fri, 29 February 2008 22:09

It's not that I don't know how to mod
You'll get to that point soon enough.
Aeon wrote on Fri, 29 February 2008 22:09

it's just that how do I install a mod? Confused
Boom, under where it says "Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP)".

For any of your potential next questions:

New? Or looking for information? - OldBoy (he knows his stuff);
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide) - Nesdude (has a lot of good information for beginners);
The Modder's Guide and General Referendum - LostInGeneral (out of date, author is inactive, still has good info for beginners);
How To Mod Fable - morerunes (Work In Progress);

The Wiki contains a lot of information that was pieced together over a long period of time, it'd be a good idea to check it out too.

Also, one of the most important things, ever: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/top_search.png Search. That button is at the top right of your screen, it will be your best friend when looking for information.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 February 2008 20:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Total noob question. [message #38526 is a reply to message #38525] Fri, 29 February 2008 20:28 Go to previous message
Aeon is currently offline  Aeon
Thanks! Very Happy
Previous Topic: bones/b-morph
Next Topic: Good Idea?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 19:15:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01023 seconds