Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Summon Hierarchy
Summon Hierarchy [message #38606] Sun, 02 March 2008 18:38 Go to next message
Tymon is currently offline  Tymon
I'm trying to make a mod to actually give the summon creatures all of their abilities. I have noticed for example, that the Minion Dreadwings summon does not use it's magic attack by default. It just uses melee. It has the same brain as the normal Minion as I've noticed. I have fixed that however. Now I am trying to fix the other monsters that have special abilities that are broken, however... I can't seem to find a complete list to what monsters can be summoned (by default no mods) and their ranking.(otherwise It will take much longer if I have to sort through all the lists to try to figure them out myself) If anyone could help me with this it would be appreciated.
(I noticed that the dreadwings melee attacks are weaker than the normal minion that's why I thought it was stupid that it didn't ever seem to use it's magic attack.)
Re: Summon Hierarchy [message #38612 is a reply to message #38606] Sun, 02 March 2008 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
For someone to provide a list, someone would have to do what you don't want to do.
Re: Summon Hierarchy [message #38943 is a reply to message #38612] Mon, 10 March 2008 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tymon is currently offline  Tymon
Well, I 'TRIED' figuring out the hierarchy on my own, but... it's so frigging confusing. None of the creatures are actually named. Just what brain they have as far as I can tell. Any suggestions on how to pick at it to try to figure out what goes where? I know, of course that the first one is the wasp, and the last one is the minion dreadwings, but other than that... I can only figure out that, the second to top is normal minion, what 'race' of monster it is, IE brain hobbe grunt etc. But not what creature it is exactly. It's a pain in the butt it is.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 March 2008 11:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Summon Hierarchy [message #38944 is a reply to message #38943] Mon, 10 March 2008 11:43 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Open the individual CREATURE entries and take a look at their CSummonableCreatureDef. Whichever CSummonableCreatureDef is in the individual CREATURE entry is obviously what it is tied to, though some creatures will have the same CSummonableCreatureDef, specifically those that aren't meant to be summoned.
Previous Topic: Fable- The final countdown
Next Topic: tanner skin tattoo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:29:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01570 seconds