Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Good JOB Rays
Good JOB Rays [message #38702] Wed, 05 March 2008 12:31 Go to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
hi all

this mod makes it so when you're good you get the JOB rays as well as when you're evil.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5581&private=0

man i really need to get a life

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 05 March 2008 12:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Good JOB Rays [message #48312 is a reply to message #38702] Sat, 03 January 2009 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
That is done quite nicely. I have looked for a way to do this. Thank you.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Re: Good JOB Rays [message #48632 is a reply to message #38702] Thu, 15 January 2009 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyotaspeed
Can this be modified so that the rays appear only when you're evil?

Edit: Gah, why do I keep bumping topics. Sorry >.<

[Updated on: Thu, 15 January 2009 14:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Good JOB Rays [message #48635 is a reply to message #48632] Thu, 15 January 2009 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Toyotaspeed wrote on Thu, 15 January 2009 14:29

Edit: Gah, why do I keep bumping topics. Sorry >.<

Don't worry, the topic wasn't that old.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Good JOB Rays [message #48640 is a reply to message #48632] Thu, 15 January 2009 23:41 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Toyotaspeed wrote on Thu, 15 January 2009 16:29

Yes. This is an edit in the CHeroMorphDef, so go to CREATURE_HERO>>CDefs>>CHeroMorphDef.
In the left panel, expand the tree-view by clicking on the square with the + sign in it (clicking on the name itself would open the entire entry, it's big, so it takes a long time, don't do it).
The edited effect will be in either the third or fourth subtree (I'm guessing it's the third one). Click one and look through the array for the JOB aura effect.

My guess is that there will be two of them, one for good and one for evil, and that instead of just adding them, he edited two existing entries in the array.

You'll notice each entry in the array starts with two of the same value. Evil stuff starts with 6,6. Good stuff starts with 7,7. Find the "good" JOB aura effect and replace the value with 993. This will give you ALIGNMENT_GOOD_SUNBEAMS when you're good, instead of getting rid of it altogether (it was like this in the game by default).

Apply Changes. Click Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable. Don't ask questions about splash.exe.
Previous Topic: Sprinting Hero
Next Topic: Augmentations gone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:48:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01030 seconds