Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Physical Shield no sound
Physical Shield no sound [message #38917] Sun, 09 March 2008 21:47 Go to next message
sasai is currently offline  sasai
This simple mod will remove anoying sound efect from Physical Shield.
Extract this to data\Sound folder.
  • Attachment: Ingame.zip
    (Size: 59.90KB, Downloaded 6074 times)
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #51813 is a reply to message #38917] Sat, 06 June 2009 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pascaliedema is currently offline  pascaliedema
Can you do this for berserk? Berserk the breathing and heartpulse. And can you remove the red smoke from berserk and the red shock on your weapon when you wield it?
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70272 is a reply to message #51813] Tue, 08 April 2014 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Pretty simple, bro: just go to the Special Ability Entry, and change the reference numbers for the sounds to 0.

Here the same No Shield Sound mod, that I made by editing that Def isntead of relacing the file with a mute one. I like it better like that, think it's cleaner, that way you can keep editing stuff, change things around, etc. Plus, I managed to keep the ending sound, so, you still get a little of the feel without the constant annoyance.

Frosty. V.

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70285 is a reply to message #70272] Wed, 09 April 2014 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Huh, nicely done. I would like to point out, however, that the user you were replying to hasn't been on since February of last year.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70286 is a reply to message #70285] Wed, 09 April 2014 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
asmcint wrote on Wed, 09 April 2014 08:55

Huh, nicely done. I would like to point out, however, that the user you were replying to hasn't been on since February of last year.

I don't know asmcint. With the lack of activity, if you want to update a thread you are going to have a tough time finding one NOT over a year old.

I'd let it slide as long as it's relevant to the thread and not a "Hey hey, look at this old post!"

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70289 is a reply to message #70286] Wed, 09 April 2014 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I understand that, I was merely pointing out that the person he replied to was unlikely to respond. Having supplied useful information, and a functional(as far as I know) example, I have no problem with him having bumped the thread.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70290 is a reply to message #38917] Wed, 09 April 2014 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Thank you both,

This could maybe be a recruitment strategy: If I suddenly got an email about Fabble modding after a year of not playing, I'd probably go back to it.

Lol. Mollusks.

V

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70291 is a reply to message #70290] Wed, 09 April 2014 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That of course, assumes that he chose to receive reply notifications via email.

Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70292 is a reply to message #70291] Wed, 09 April 2014 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
asmcint wrote on Wed, 09 April 2014 16:01

That of course, assumes that he chose to receive reply notifications via email.

And that the email is still active. I've been trying to contact a few of these guys via email with no luck at all.

Re: Physical Shield no sound [message #70295 is a reply to message #38917] Wed, 09 April 2014 22:47 Go to previous message
pascaliedema is currently offline  pascaliedema
just posting a quick reply. thanks for your effort to make a mod for me that i requested years ago. i'm no longer active in the fable mod scene but it's nice to see someone still making requests.
Previous Topic: Easy Teleport to Chapel of Skorm
Next Topic: Master Trader + chest with all style cards
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:25:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01057 seconds