Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Changing weapon/armor/item names
Changing weapon/armor/item names [message #39270] Wed, 19 March 2008 06:46 Go to next message
Virokhx is currently offline  Virokhx
Hi everyone,
ive got a litte question about changing the name or description of a weapon or armor.
I know that I can do it with their text entries in CInventoryItemDef, but there is a little problem:
NightmareMaker says in his tutorial that you edit the name in the "Content" place, as shown here: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/289/97382408tx0.png
But I dont have the whole part beneath "Apply Changes", there just isnt a "Content" field. Is it a bug or is it normal, and if, how can i change the name?
Thanks for answering.

Re: Changing weapon/armor/item names [message #39310 is a reply to message #39270] Wed, 19 March 2008 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Virokhx wrote on Wed, 19 March 2008 08:46

Hi everyone,
ive got a litte question about changing the name or description of a weapon or armor.
I know that I can do it with their text entries in CInventoryItemDef, but there is a little problem:
NightmareMaker says in his tutorial that you edit the name in the "Content" place, as shown here: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/289/97382408tx0.png
But I dont have the whole part beneath "Apply Changes", there just isnt a "Content" field. Is it a bug or is it normal, and if, how can i change the name?
Thanks for answering.

It's possible that it's an unsupported entry.
What are you trying to change?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Changing weapon/armor/item names [message #39312 is a reply to message #39270] Thu, 20 March 2008 02:54 Go to previous message
Virokhx is currently offline  Virokhx
I'm trying to change the TEXT_DAWNFANG_TITLE, but i've got the problem with every TEXT-Entry. i've also tried to export the TEXT-Data, change it, and import it, but when i do this, the item has a cryptic name in the game.

Previous Topic: Jacked Up Jack
Next Topic: Corn Fling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:51:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01176 seconds