Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How long do Scars take to heal?
How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39502] Mon, 24 March 2008 09:41 Go to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

I can't seem to find an Answer anywhere.
So, how long do Scars take to heal in the game?
I know they don't heal Completely, butdo they fade while you play, or do they fade the older you get?

Any help is Appreicated.
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39505 is a reply to message #39502] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

they fade quite quikly, though I don't know an exact answer, I think it's just after you teleport or reload your game, but they are kinda covered by the wrinkly skin and will tats as you get older and more experienced, making for a really ugly person by the time you are full of experience of everything.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39506 is a reply to message #39502] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ok, so they'dd just fade the more I play?
Thanks.
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39507 is a reply to message #39506] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

they only fade a little though, so they'll still be there unless you get rid of the entries in the CHeroMorphDef

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39508 is a reply to message #39502] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No, I think I'll keep them lol, I've seen pictues that look like theyre faded alot more than mine, my characters just look like big Scabs lol.
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39511 is a reply to message #39507] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morerunes wrote on Mon, 24 March 2008 12:14

they only fade a little though, so they'll still be there unless you get rid of the entries in the CHeroMorphDef
Errr.... CCreatureDef, skin effects. Smile
Re: How long do Scars take to heal? [message #39512 is a reply to message #39502] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:55 Go to previous message

Lol, I was just wondering if someone could help me with something else aswell.

I've tried to get rid of Body Hair using Fable Explorer, but I'm not sure what exactly to delete, so could you give the names of what to delete, and how to get to them? I don't want to delete something and mess something up.

I'm grateful for any help I get.
Previous Topic: I need some help! and i am new here!
Next Topic: help please lost for days
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:09:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01206 seconds