Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » <_< I'm a bit noobish and am messing with FACTIONS.
<_< I'm a bit noobish and am messing with FACTIONS. [message #39510] Mon, 24 March 2008 10:47 Go to next message
Darth Diclonius is currently offline  Darth Diclonius
So I'm trying to make a war torn Albion where everyone is fighting. Guards vs. Villagers vs. Monsters vs. etc. So I was messing around with the factions and I tested just the villagers. I added all the other factions under their foe list and removed all allies. I went in to test it and nothing happened. =/ I did some searches here and I see people talking about linking to CEnemyDef. I'm not really sure what they mean by that. Is there a tutorial I could use, or would someone explain what to do. I just need one example. Oh and what faction are the guards? Thanks in advance.

All who rise will fall by my blade.
All who kneel with stand by my side.
Re: <_< I'm a bit noobish and am messing with FACTIONS. [message #39536 is a reply to message #39510] Tue, 25 March 2008 05:03 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

factions should do it, but remember, if have everybody as an enemy, they'll all just attack you, you need to put them in different factions, like hobbes and bandits

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: GPSVC.DLL Error (Vista x64)
Next Topic: The .BWD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:30:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00958 seconds