Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » FinalAlbion.gtg
FinalAlbion.gtg [message #39649] Fri, 28 March 2008 04:44 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

does anybody know what this does? I figured out how to know which map is each, because the wld tells you map numbers, but is it really just another copy of all the original tng's? that seems kind of useless

I tried using it to make my own predefined uid's to teleport to, but that didn't work, and I ran a search in it for the teleporttouid of some exit point in the lookout point and it didn't find anything, so I don't think that's what it's for

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: FinalAlbion.gtg [message #39650 is a reply to message #39649] Fri, 28 March 2008 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I never really knew either. It looks to contain predefined teleporter destinations (just destinations, no actual teleports), holy sites, I believe some cameras as well, but I can't say for sure.

Small note: Almost all level editing of that sort requires a new save, though I'm sure you've taken care of that.
Re: FinalAlbion.gtg [message #39653 is a reply to message #39650] Fri, 28 March 2008 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

no, like I said, the teleporttouid of exit points go to uid's that aren't in the gtg, but it does look that way Confused

Re: FinalAlbion.gtg [message #39905 is a reply to message #39649] Tue, 08 April 2008 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
It's Global Things, as opposed to regular Things (tng).

What that entails I have no idea. I do know that some of the camera's and all the Holy Sites are controlled there though. The holy sites in the regular tng's do nothing.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: FinalAlbion.gtg [message #39969 is a reply to message #39649] Sat, 12 April 2008 11:18 Go to previous message

Administrator

do you know if I could make predefined uid's so I won't have to use as much coordinate guesswork with my teleporters?

Previous Topic: [DOUBT] EXISTS SOME PROJECT FOR THE FAITH FOR FABLE 2
Next Topic: free roam
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:03:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01313 seconds