Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests
icon9.gif  Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests [message #39910] Wed, 09 April 2008 07:14 Go to next message
Mini Jack'o'Blades is currently offline  Mini Jack'o'Blades
I need help to make/hijacking a chest on fable. whenever i follow JohnDoe's guide to it...i am able to follow all the steps until i have to go into the tng. files. i cant find them in the finalalbion folder created by freeroam, or anywhere else in the Fable - The Lost Chapters/data folder. sorry for bein such a pain but i am new to moddin Embarassed , like all the other mods, but i cant manage t do anything ivolving tng. or chests. Confused

MADNESS?!THIS IS MODDING!

[Updated on: Wed, 09 April 2008 07:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests [message #39911 is a reply to message #39910] Wed, 09 April 2008 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Try downloading albion explorer and using a guide for it. it's much easier to use than just going into the finalalbion folder and using notepad. but if you mean that you only found like two tng's then you need a new finalalbion wad.

Dammit

[Updated on: Wed, 09 April 2008 09:35]

Re: Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests [message #39915 is a reply to message #39910] Wed, 09 April 2008 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mini Jack'o'Blades is currently offline  Mini Jack'o'Blades
how do i get a new version of finalalbion wad? i also mean like no tngs, not even 2.... Sad

edit: i have worked it out!finally!ty for all the help, this forum is great! Surprised Very Happy Razz

MADNESS?!THIS IS MODDING!

[Updated on: Wed, 09 April 2008 12:16]

Re: Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests [message #39916 is a reply to message #39915] Wed, 09 April 2008 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
you will find it on one of the discs I think it's disc 4

Dammit
Re: Need Help Using the Freeroam App to Spawn Chests [message #47455 is a reply to message #39916] Sat, 22 November 2008 00:49 Go to previous message
rentual is currently offline  rentual
i rekon its easyer to do it in notepad unless you want to have it exactly somewere in which case i still make it in notepad and just position it with AE

** You have already been warned, stop bumping aged threads. Any more after this get deleted. - JohnDoe **
My signature is a particularly annoying one, so it was taken away from me.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 November 2008 01:13] by Moderator

Previous Topic: chest spawn causing game crash
Next Topic: Problem with Albion explorer?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:41:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01037 seconds