Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Guild prob.
Guild prob. [message #40124] Wed, 16 April 2008 16:51 Go to next message
ross is currently offline  ross
Well this is the first time ive ever really modded so cool but what i did was i edited HERO_STATS so that every level of upgrade only costed 1 exp. All of the sudden the teleporter in the hero's guild stopped working and my game wont load any more. I uninstalled it [retarded] and i have no ip any more. I am running on vista 64 bit but i know how to run things that run on older versions and i am a administrator so dont think i have any vista related issues. [not 100% sure]. Any suggestions?
By the way, i am new here so hey Wink.

All The Best,
Ross
Re: Guild prob. [message #40125 is a reply to message #40124] Wed, 16 April 2008 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

make sure you have installed fable somewhere besides program files

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Guild prob. [message #40127 is a reply to message #40124] Wed, 16 April 2008 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have =0. I think since all atempts at getting my ip on my server [my computer] have failed, i guess i will have to do this through a 5 hour phone call lol. Sorry for the trouble. Closeable

All The Best,
Ross
Re: Guild prob. [message #40147 is a reply to message #40124] Thu, 17 April 2008 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Your Ip ? How can fable have done anything to modify your ip address, it has no network functionality. Anything ip related is purely coincidental.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40150 is a reply to message #40124] Thu, 17 April 2008 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea. I restarted my computer after uninstalling fable then BAM.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40154 is a reply to message #40150] Thu, 17 April 2008 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I assure you that you still have an IP.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40157 is a reply to message #40154] Fri, 18 April 2008 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
John's right, if you didn't have an IP Adress.... you wouldn't be able to go on the internet successfully.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40176 is a reply to message #40124] Fri, 18 April 2008 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sorry but i dont think you understand. I previously had an IP but after i did some things modding and they didnt work i uninstalled the game and restarted my computer. I have a tool that tells me my IP and it was blank. I can still not connect to the internet. Right now I am typing this on my stepbrother's computer.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40177 is a reply to message #40176] Fri, 18 April 2008 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

still, modding fable and your loss of ip are not related, merely a coincidence

I don't know how to help you on that one, make sure you have all of your cables and whatnot hooked up properly

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Guild prob. [message #40186 is a reply to message #40177] Fri, 18 April 2008 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
And drivers. You'll be needing drivers to use that stuff if you by chance lost them. It's the only thing I can think of that would cause that. If you've got an OEM disk laying around or if you can find out what drivers you need and download them somewhere and take them to your internetless computer, that should help if that's the problem.
Re: Guild prob. [message #40208 is a reply to message #40124] Sat, 19 April 2008 06:47 Go to previous message
so far, i have all up to date drivers, and i am hooked up properly. The reason i brought up fable killing my ip was becuase i was playing fo awhile and fable would completely crash my computer. It had done this twice but only when i uninstalled it from my computer did my ip dissapear. I checked files but there is nothing related to getting rid of my ip. This thread is no longer useful becuase my question has been answered to the best of the communities ability.
Thank you for trying john and morerunes.

All The Best,
Ross
Previous Topic: baldness...ness
Next Topic: The return of Groo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:43:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01179 seconds